Suave Moroccan Infusion Shampoo and Conditioner Review | SheSpeaks

• ashley1988 By  ashley1988
    11.04.18

i love it

i love it it makes my hair soft and does not cost alot

• smarcucio By  smarcucio
    11.03.18

Heavy feeling, but smells great

My hair is very fine, this product is too heavy for my hair. But it smells great so that's nice

• Edelweiss227 By  Edelweiss227
    01.17.18

OHMYGOSH THIS SMELLS SO GOOD!! I love the subtle scent that go into your hair. I am already a fan of the Suave Professionals line but this is a new favorite!

• Olysichka By  Olysichka
    11.05.16

Good shampoo

I have used a lot of shampoos in the past, I use Suave now, overall the smell and everything is great, its not the best but it does the job !

• tsmith4 By  tsmith4
    10.07.16

I have very long partially hilited hair and this works really well for me. Moroccan oil is the bees knees. It smells good and improves the condition of my hair. You go Suave! Well done.

• stephag1990 By  stephag1990
    08.14.16

Love the way it leave my hair looking & feeling!

I love Suave Moroccan Infusion Shampoo and Conditioner, it's one of my favorites to use for my hair. What I like about it is that it smells really good, makes my hair so soft & shiny, and leaves it feeling & looking healthy.

• juliacgm By  juliacgm
    06.10.16

Love Suave products! the Moroccan infusion shampoo keeps my hair healthy and shiny!

• juliacgm By  juliacgm
    06.10.16

• bigdogs By  bigdogs
    06.03.16

Great products at good prices. When compared to name brands does the same for lot less money.

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    02.24.15

Suave is the cheapest high quality brand. Love their products

• HollieFi By  HollieFi
    12.19.14

The smell is pretty pleasant and it cleans my hair very well, however I must be allergic to one of the ingredients in this. It makes the back of my head itch like crazy. I wish I could use it because it does work very well for the price.

• rhemarich22 By  rhemarich22
    11.08.14

Absolutely love this product! It makes my hair super soft and silky. The shampoo and conditioner works as a great moisturizer for my hair. I love the smell, and not to mention its at a great price. I recommended this product to my sister and my mom, and they both love it.

• Chamallie By  Chamallie
    10.11.14

I absolutely love this line. The products work amazing well on my hair. Everytime I upload pics of my air using this line people go gaga over it. My hair looks perfect...no products needed.

• kristen_mami By  kristen_mami
    06.07.14

I received a free sample of this stuff from suave and I really like it. It smells really good and really makes my hair look and feel great. It's really inexpensive too.

• datwater1987 By  datwater1987
    06.07.14

Love this scent, suave gives my hair manageability and great moisture without expensive salon costs.