Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist

Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist

4.5
              Rated #4 in Other
25 Reviews 4.5/5 stars

I haven't tried the expression fragrance line yet because you have to buy the kit first.. but glade lately has switched to a mist that doesn't really last that long in fragrance. would like to try this product and see if it differs from the other ones

scent is a bit strong on all of the glade expressions starter mist.DO not spray in a small area.

It was ok

I was able to try the Glade Expression fragrance Mist starter kit for free and I chose the Pineapple Mangosteen. I love the smell and it is not sweet despite being pineapple nor is it overpowerin. It's very easy to spray but I do not find the smell last very long. It's great when you need a burst of fragrance and the refillable container is very cute so it can be left out on your counter. I have seen people put decorative stickers on them to dress them up since the are plan white. I will buy this product again when I am in the market for a spray.

Good smell and lots of coupons to lower the price.

The Glade Expressions Mist has four scents...one for every mood and occasion. The cotton mist give the feeling of home, comfort and family. The Apple & Cardamom Spice liven things up and make it smell like fall. It's modern style and inexpensive price make it a winner.

I picked up the Fresh Linen spray and i have to say, I love it, but then the smell doesn't last long or linger around after a 3 or so hours which was a disappointment. I rather like the Oil diffuser a lot more but they didn't make it for the fresh linen scent!

nice smell but do not last to long

I love this product the most of all the Glade air fresheners. I got the county fair collection in sparkling lemonade and it is to die for. I recommend this product to everyone. It is a very easy to use sprayer and is actually pretty as well.

I received coupons to redeem for two free products from the Glas Expressions collection. So, I have yet to find the oil diffuser, but I did find the fragrance mist at Walmart. I was surprised by the price which was only $2.98. I really hope Walmart decides to stock the refills for these, because I really like them. So, I have a preference for the fruity smells. My boyfriend likes clean smells. He picked out Cotton & Italian Mandarin. I was pleasantly surprised that we both got what we wanted out of this fragrance. I love how easy it is to spray vs. most fragrance sprays. You just have to light squeeze compared to awkwardly putting your hand on top and attempting to push a trigger that?s usually stuck somehow. I hope to find the grey starter kit so I can use Cotton & Italian Mandarin with it, because I think it looks sharp. This is my new fragrance mist of choice for sure.So, I have nothing but good things to say about the new Glade Expressions Fragrance Mists. I bought the Cotton & Italian Mandarin in the mist. It?s wonderful. I really hate clean smells, but my boyfriend loves them. This smells citrusy on top of the clean and it just doesn?t get better for a compromise, in my opinion. Overall, I really like the mist, and I will buy again

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!!!!!!!! SMELLS FANTASTIC!!!! Very decorative. My friend thought it was some of my antique milk glass on my shelf.

Glade always smells amazing and the scent lasts! Great for the bathroom or any other room you want to freshen up!

Invredibleeeeeee

I love Glade Expressions. They are light and airy and fill the room with wonderful fragrances. Cotton mist is our household favorite. Our grandchildren even comment on how nice it smells when they come to visit.

Glade expression fragrance mist is a awesome product.I have tried the pineapple and mangosteen ,cotton italian and lavender all the scents are awesome.The cotton Italian scent gives more fresh feeling.love these products.