e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Contouring Blush and Bronzer Duo

e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Contouring Blush and Bronzer Duo

4.2
              Rated #209 in Makeup - Face
25 Reviews 4.2/5 stars

Sensitive skin The product is pretty but I don't see the same product for people who has sensitive skin. I have extra dry skin , I see the makeup has no preference to skin types

Eh, this wasnt one of my favorite purchases from elf. this was a little too shimmery for a contour.

This is not that pigmented. The textures are not that smooth and therefore does not glide evenly upon application. So the resulting application doesn't look good. Elf is a great brand/quality at its price to play around with and get use to makeup.

First off, for the price it is a five star product, but in the overall world of makeup its not amazing. For the price of this duo I can definitely make it work but there was no OMG I LOVE THIS AND MY MAKE UP COLLECTION WILL ALWAYS HAVE THIS IN IT. After the first time I used it my reaction was more I love this for what I paid but would only recommend to someone on a tight budget.

Didn't think the colors blended well but was an amazing product for the price.

This is a great value. both the blush and the bronzer have good pigmentation. I only wish the blush was matte but it is still pretty.

This is a good product for a good price. You just have to know how to blend it in well.

I really like this blush and bronzer duo, but I don't really like the bronzer to much since if you are not careful can make you look like you have dirt on your face. Seriously, it has happened to me since I'm new to the bronzing thing. I really like the blush it gives me beautiful color on the cheeks and glow.

This would be one of my fave blush/bronzer duos if it weren't for the lack of shade selection & the glitter. I wish there were more matte shades. More shades in general! However, for what it is, this product is great for warmer skin tones. Very pretty.

What an amazing deal! I love the color of this bronzer. It's probably my favorite bronzer I have used. Blends well, good for contouring. I like the blush too, but the bronzer is my favorite of the two. And you can't beat the price!

works like a pro! The price is amazing. Great quality for so much less.

Works very well and is convenient for a cheap price. As long as you know how to blend the colors should look fine just on about anyone.

I love this product! The packaging is very similar to the Nars blush/contour kits. I do not own the Nars but I do own this and I find it very useful to warm up the face! I own the matte own and I lalalalalove it. I use it like every other day and for the price, you probably couldn't get any better than this.

It's amazing. The cheaper version of Nars "Orgasm".

My first impression on this product was great this is not creamy and it definitely good coverage. The blush is awesome and its very pigmented. It's ideal to all skin types. AND IT LAST ALL DAY in your cheeks.