Aquafina Lip Balm Review | SheSpeaks

• Wiccanbat666 By  Wiccanbat666
    03.17.19

I used to use this lip balm all the time! I loved how smooth it went on and the way it smelled.

• pepsijamie By  pepsijamie
    06.23.16

It's a good thing

These are great. There's no mint or cinnamon flavor so when your lips are chapped you wont make them worse. Nice little lip balm, great price and good value. I always have this is my bag.

• geniusesareoverrated By  geniusesareoverrated
    11.12.15

This was a pretty average chapstick but considering the price and how much you get per packet its not a bad deal. The scent was alright, but i wasnt exactly a big fan. They remind me of the generic chapstick brand in terms of quality as it feels moisiurizing while your putting it on, but after a couple hours I find that my lips are typically even more chapped and dried.

• Tsjones1996 By  Tsjones1996
    10.05.15

I love these. The citrus one has an odd flavor and smell, but they mousturize really well and all of the other scents are very pleasant. Blue one is the best in the pack, in my opinion.

• tcbinsb By  tcbinsb
    04.25.14

I think it's a cool concept, but they are about an average chapstick. They smell great and do moisturize my lips but doesn't keep them moisturized very long. Most likely wouldn't buy again, however.

• SerpentsKiss By  SerpentsKiss
    04.21.14

I like these but hate how often I have to reapply. I like my lip balms to have a bit thicker consistency.

• Randimichelle95 By  Randimichelle95
    02.16.14

Purchased a pack of 4 and they were very moisturizing. I love them I only have one left and I never leave the house without Chapstick. I apply this on while doing my makeup and it gives me that glossy but not to glossy look on my lips while also moisturizing them. A must have!!

• CreativeDawn By  CreativeDawn
    02.10.14

These Aquafina lip balms are amazing! They go on creamy and feel awesome on my lips! They last a long time so if you are outside in the sun they protect your lips. Also in hot places like Arizona where most lip balms melt into a mess if you keep in your purse or pocket these lip balms actually hold up okay. I highly recommend trying them!

• flossyBe By  flossyBe
    08.19.13

I love this balms because I like the way it feels on my lip it leaves my lips smooth is a very good Moisturizer

• tyleric5234X By  tyleric5234X
    08.19.13

I only like the smell of the blue one. The others are not very appealing. They also taste funny once you rub it in. However, I am surprised at how moisturizing this chapstick is with such a low price! If you can get past the smells, it is really worth the price.

• tew_92 By  tew_92
    04.22.13

Its okay, it doesnt really smell that good though.

• punka_rudy15 By  punka_rudy15
    02.08.13

There okay . I wish the product smelt better by whatever's it makes your lips soft

• mwoot10 By  mwoot10
    02.07.13

This product was okay, but not one of my favorites.

• ThisxIsxSamm By  ThisxIsxSamm
    02.07.13

I didn't really like these, I wouldn't repurchase them. They didn't leave my lips feeling moisturized and they didn't smell amazingly either.

• classicredrose By  classicredrose
    01.29.13

This is okay, but not the best I have ever used, would but only if I had a coupon for it.