Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Total Care Shampoo Review | SheSpeaks

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    05.23.20

Great!

The CLEAR SCALP AND HAIR BEAUTY shampoo is and awesome product. Cleans my hair and makes them shiny! Great price and great value! I would recommend to everyone who wants a quality product.

• josieredmon88 By  josieredmon88
    07.26.16

Great

This stuff works great. I can see a difference in the dandruff on my scalp in less than 2 weeks. The scent is light and perfect. I use this at least twice a week, with the conditioner to follow.

• aleisha By  aleisha

I have found my shampoo and conditioner

This is now the only shampoo and conditioner I use. I have used so many different products, many of them from salons and nothing tops Clear for me. All time favorite.

• aleisha By  aleisha

I have found my shampoo and conditioner

• mollzim9 By  mollzim9

shampoo delite

I have used this shampoo afew times recently and it works great with my thick hair which is great because its very hard for me to find good shampoo.

• Kimhappymom By  Kimhappymom
    07.12.16

My hair is very thick and has coloring on it. This product seemed to leave my hair and scalp dryer then anything else I have used

• rolsri17 By  rolsri17
    03.21.16

great shampoo with very nice smell, makes hair soft and clean

• Velvetletter By  Velvetletter
    02.06.16

Smells great, didn't strip my hair, and lathered nicely. I felt squeaky clean and pampered. I wish it had more natural ingredients, and less sulfates though.

• Sigmaclas By  Sigmaclas
    01.10.16

The only shampoo I will use! Leaves my hair clean and no buildup. Does not feel like it has stripped my hair of moisture.

• Alowther By  Alowther
    12.01.15

I tried this shampoo because my hair was falling out in the shower more than normal. This shampoo has completely changed my hair for the better! My hair is so healthy and shiny. My hair isn't falling out as much anymore! Already recommended to a friend!

• Shecares1 By  Shecares1
    11.29.15

This shampoo and conditioner leave hair soft. The smell is amazing.

• littlejersey2000 By  littlejersey2000
    11.12.15

I love this product.Makes your hair incredibly soft.The smell is heavenly

• myishnish22 By  myishnish22
    09.27.15

This shampoo is absolutely going to be your best friend if you get dry and flaky scalp. He clears up flakes so fast and also smells amazing! The last time I used it my flakes were gone over night.

• Bangla By  Bangla
    09.27.15

Wow! I wish I could get one too. I love to use clear shampoo they are very good for your hair. This shampoo makes hair really smooth and shines. I hope I will get mine soon.

• atthomas By  atthomas
    09.25.15

This shampoo is wonderful. I loved the way it smells and left my hair so soft