Adele 19 Review | SheSpeaks

• MariaReviewsAll By  MariaReviewsAll
    08.01.19

Adele never fails me

I love Adele and her albums are always beautiful. Her music is moving and can be heard with focus only one the music or in the background. I've sang some of these songs for shows and auditions, Adele never fails me

• Phumzi By  Phumzi
    03.31.19

Great album

Great album.she the best artist.i do love most of her songs .I cn't wait for her new album

• ChassyMarie89 By  ChassyMarie89
    01.15.18

Rare talent

Even though she has had a few albums since this one you should defiently get it. I think she will be a classic and never forgotten. She truly has the voice of an angel. She has an unforgettable voice that I believe will be timeless. True talent.

• xxdesertash By  xxdesertash
    07.14.16

Amazing album!! I love her, she always sings about exactly how us women feel!

• rileyarrin37 By  rileyarrin37
    07.10.15

I love this album! It has the sweet melody combined with Adeles powerful vocals! It would be a shame if you didn't buy this

• cupid77 By  cupid77
    05.26.15

What can I say..She has the voice of an angel and is one of my all time favorites. I can't wait for a new album!

• xoxodragonfly By  xoxodragonfly
    05.01.15

I really like Adelle and this cd is one of my favorites.

• yuly4840 By  yuly4840
    07.31.14

LOVE IT !!! LOVE IT !!!

• winslosl By  winslosl
    07.25.14

I listened to this album over and over again when I first received it as a gift from my sister. I fell in love with Adele because no one sounded like her or could even come close to her talent. How can you not love Chasing Pavement s and Make you feel my love. She is the best artist out there. She makes you feel everything that she is singing.

• StaceyLea73 By  StaceyLea73
    06.26.14

Love!!!

• MyEmptyCanvas By  MyEmptyCanvas
    01.26.14

This was a good album, loved most of the songs.

• rocknrollprincess22 By  rocknrollprincess22
    01.17.14

Adele never fails such an amazing album

• Kacyclements By  Kacyclements
    03.06.13

Simply love her.

• Pistachio By  Pistachio
    03.05.13

Seriously? This only has THREE reviews, but her second album "21" has 282 reviews? That's insane. I personally like this one a bit better (hello, Hometown Glory and Chasing Pavements!!), but sadly - and slightly hypocritically - I own 21, but not 19. I'm very, sincerely sorry, Adele. I like this album, too. I would appreciate it if you and your record company would like to send me a copy of 19 :) This album (19) is like her Grammy-winning "21", only it's rawer. Younger. More innocent? It's less depressing than 21, I think, and it's just as perfect as the other one. If you like Adele, come back and buy her two-year-younger album. You won't be disappointed!!

• chandlersmommy By  chandlersmommy
    11.21.12

Adele reaches through her music and into your soul! She can soothe a hurting soul and turn it into an empowering experience! You feel as though she truly understands the human experience.