Old El Paso Taco Dinner Kit

Old El Paso Taco Dinner Kit

4.6
              Rated #11 in Sauces Spices & Flavoring
24 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

The shells are good but the seasoning is to salty for me. I would prefer less sodium. The sauce for the tacos is good and it has the perfect amount of heat for kids to enjoy.

Quick and easy. Delicious and the entire family is happy.

This is a really great kit, though I wouldn't reccommend it for a big family, I mean I can be a big eater at times, yeah I know :( Anyways they give you plenty of taco shells they are just kinda small. Still for a meal kit it ain't bad.

My family and I have tacos at least a few times a month. This package is so easy to use. I really like the fact that basically what you need is in this package. All you have to provide is the meat and veggies. Love it.

This is a wonderful helper for a working mom. My son loves tacos. I can make dinner quickly with the help of the Old El Paso Taco Dinner Kit. The kit includes shells, salsa, and seasoning mix. I buy ground beef, lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, and sour cream to build the tacos to our liking. I usually serve a side of refried beans to finish the meal. I think I'm on my way to the store for taco fixins tonite! YUM!

Great band. Great taste.

Easy Dinner This dinner kit is a great kit to have on hand for a quick dinner. Usually the taco shells, the seasoning mix and the taco sauce is included. There are different types of kits that have hard shells, soft shells, stand up shells, ect. You can make any kind of taco and add what you want. Its a great base to personalize it yourself. Easy to fix and a quick and easy dinner.

This is what I grab when I'm looking for a quick meal that everyone enjoys.

Love them the stand taco shells are great because you can actually put more meat, lettuce , cheese ... fill it up yummy!! Plus there easier to cook in the oven with out breaking or close up slightly.

We love Taco Night at our house and this kit serves our family well.

Quick, Easy, and Tasty I love these tacos and I always buy them to make tacos. I do prefer the soft tortillas over the hard shell tacos but they are both delicious. It is very easy and quick to make using the dinner kit as well.

So yummy!!! We don't have this all the time but it is a quick treat that we splurge on every one in a while.I love both the hard and soft taco and of course the mild sauce.Such a great dinner idea.

Its quick and delicious! The whole family enjoys it. Even my picky eater!

Easy to prepare with some ground beef. Everything is in the kit and you can always add some of your own ingredients and toppings. The tacos really taste good and it is always handy to have this kit in your pantry if you want to make something simple and quick to prepare

Simply, quick & easy! Its also delicious!