Oreo Birthday Cake Oreos

Oreo Birthday Cake Oreos

3.5
              Rated #51 in Cookies
48 Reviews 3.5/5 stars

OMG these are DELICIOUS!! I found these by chance at Target, this is a limited time only product celebrating Oreo's 100th Birthday. I love regular Oreo's but these are even better. The cream inside is made to taste like birthday cake and has tiny colored sprinkles in it. Definitely something you need to try before they're gone!! I'm stocking up now! LOL

cake cake cake. Dude, I LOVE these oreos, I didn't think you could make oreos any better, and then they blew my mind with these. Personally, I'm not even a fan of birthday cake, but these oreos are just so perfect, like they took the soul out of the cake and layed it between the oreos, just delicious! If you haven't had birthday cake oreos, you're missing out!

These are my favorite Oreos! I can eat a whole package almost in one sitting!

I liked the concept of the oreo birthday cookie, They are good to

I love these and I shared these with my sister and couisn and they love it!!!! There so good you can not just have one!

I love the taste of these. they are different and a little on the sweet side but they are good!!

My daughter loves these Oreo's. They are great for classroom parties or any party for that matter! They have a great taste and the creme is always exciting to get to.

These are so good. The blend of the birthday cake ingredients with the top cookie is uuum uuum good. My 18 year old son loves them to and when he makes milk shakes he add a few in the blender and creates a Oreo Birthday Cake Milkshake. I tried it and it was good.

This is surprisingly pretty good. The whole family loves it.

These are really good and my children enjoy them but nothing beats the original oreos

This is My love for Life! I am not much of an Oreo fan, I'll eat it if its around but never bought my own. I decided to try the Birthday Cake Oreos after seeing them at CVS. I like birthday cake flavor whatevers so thought I would like these. I LOVE THESE COOKIES. I can eat a whole package in a day or two, its so good. I hope they never discontinue this because these are the best Oreos Ive ever had. They got me for life if they keep this product on the shelfs.

My favorite cookie in the world! There is no reason to have any other in the cabinet.

Yummy!! I love these! They are some of my favorite cookies! Either my mom or my sister get them for my birthday.

I had these cookies once and they were awesome! I just wish they had't been a limited edition.

tried these once and really liked them and then couldnt find them anywhere after that haha