Laura Joffe Numeroff If You Give a Mouse a Cookie Review | SheSpeaks

• SusanHN By  SusanHN
    07.28.20

My kids and I both love this book. It's just so much fun. There are now lots of versions of it, so make sure to look for those too!

• tsmith4 By  tsmith4
    06.18.20

Children love this book

This book is so cute. Children love to repeat phrases with you as you read this book.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.17.20

Laura Joffe Numeroff If You Give a Mouse a Cookie is a great read for kids and has good illustrations. It is a classic for a reason.

• darrington By  darrington
    06.13.20

A whimsical tale

This was my 20-year-olds favorite book and now a favorite of my 5-year-olds. The repetition and silly nature of this book makes it a favorite for kids and parents alike.

• Hgmbtrflys By  Hgmbtrflys
    02.28.19

One of our favorites

My daughter has always loved this book. She's even read the ones that came after, and every time a new one os released.

• jannL7 By  jannL7
    10.18.17

So Much Fun!

I absolutely love this book! It is so cute and so much fun to read at any age. I think anyone, no matter their age, can relate and find the humor in this clever little story.

• Bltaylor By  Bltaylor
    07.12.16

If you give me this book, I'll want another :) I have always loved this book. It's a fun read. But you'll need a cookie.

• PNichols By  PNichols
    06.29.15

One of my most favorite books to read to the kids that I used to have in Daycare!!!

• Cmmmja By  Cmmmja
    06.29.15

I love this book for my kids. They read it repeatedly, its one of their favorites. It's easy, yet fun for them to read. There are even printable activities you can get online to go along with this book. Very cute!

• moriahdavidson1 By  moriahdavidson1
    06.25.15

As a senior in college studying education, I found myself loving this book. I grew up hating reading, and to this day, there are many other things that I would rather do than to read. This book is a great and easy read. It is awesome to read with children, and you are able to get kids involved with the story. You can have kids create their own version of the book, and from experience the kids love it!!! There are millions of children's books to choose from, but this book is a MUST HAVE!

• Vmontz By  Vmontz
    06.18.15

Great book and series. One of my favorites growing up and now my kids love it too!

• Aniram411 By  Aniram411
    06.18.15

This book has darling illustrations along with a sweet story. I loved this book as a child.

• colorvegas By  colorvegas
    04.09.15

This book is so adorable. It is a good read for any age of kids. Even kids at heart! (:

• Granmaw By  Granmaw
    04.03.15

Such a good book. Kids love it. Such a great way to teach cause and effect and bring it all around back to the beginning! Not only is the story fun I also love the illustrations. This book is great for themed learning lessons, so many crafts and lessons you can do to go along with this book. It is a great learning tool that makes learning and reading fun!

• kittyyoga By  kittyyoga
    02.12.15

Fantastic fun read for kids of all ages.