P. D. Eastman (Dr. Seuss Beginner Books) Are You My Mother? Review | SheSpeaks

• Thom3674 By  Thom3674
    10.25.18

Great book to give at baby showers instead of card. One of the first books that my granddaughter ever received.

• Blessed2x By  Blessed2x
    09.27.18

I love this book! It such a cute story! When I read this book to my preschoolers it?s so amazing because they sit thru the whole story! I use a cute little voice for the little bird and the kids just love it! We read it over and over! I recommend this book for any toddler and preschooler!

• emolie27 By  emolie27
    09.27.18

Great, classic book. My daughter is 1 and she loves this story. We have been reading it to her since she was a newborn baby!

• mrsquick06 By  mrsquick06

Funny voices

My husband and I tried to read with expression and use different voices during our daily bedtime reading sessions with our daughter, and Are You My Mother? was (and still is) one of our favorites due to the various characters. Even though she is now almost 10 years old, my daughter still loves the book, but now she reads the book with us, mostly to demonstrate how the voices should have sounded.

• Retiredprincipal By  Retiredprincipal
    10.11.17

Favorite children's book

For both of my girls that now have children of their own this book was always their favorite. They could recite every line. Don't know where their copy went but when they had children they both got a copy.

• IlanaSlightly By  IlanaSlightly
    07.11.16

Love it

Still one of the most poignant and beautiful children's books out there. I'll never forget having read it as a kid.

• Granmaw By  Granmaw
    04.03.15

As a grandmother now, I have read this book 100's of times! To my 4 children over so many years and now to my 17 month old grandson who already has a love of books! It is such a great story that kids can really get in to. I love the intensity that they listen, waiting to hear that the little bird has found his mother. I have also given this as a baby shower gift as well as used in various themed crafts I do with some special toddler friends! It's truly a classic for all ages and genders!

• Brightlady By  Brightlady
    05.31.14

D. Suess books are great for children. My grandsons have always love me to read all Dr. Suess books to them.

• courtneyhaueter By  courtneyhaueter
    09.17.12

What an adorable book! Shows an adorable baby bird looking for his mother, classic story for years!

• camd383 By  camd383
    03.12.12

Super cute book...it was my sons favorite book when he was little!

• blondiexx1222 By  blondiexx1222
    03.11.12

Awesome book! Great story!!

• beth92599 By  beth92599
    03.10.12

This is such a cute book! My daughter loved it at age 2 and still loves it at age 6, and so do I!

• kwillsmom By  kwillsmom
    03.09.12

Another of my daughter's favorites. She loves when I read this book to her...we always end with me asking her if I'm her mother! Love ti!!

• amcmen By  amcmen
    03.09.12

What a great book! I remember my mom reading this to me when I was a child and I now have read the books to all my children. The character is a cute baby bird who is trying to find his mother. The words are easy to ready and the kids love the graphics

• snols82 By  snols82
    03.08.12

Both my son and I love this book. Very cute!