Dr Seuss The Cat in the Hat | SheSpeaks

• craftymama3 craftymama3
    07.09.13

One of my sons very favorite books. Love the rhyming and the silly words.

• Jay2106 By  Jay2106

Keeps Children Entertained

To be honest, I have never been a big fan of Dr Seuss books except for the Grinch. It weirds me out. However, I have read so many of the books to kids that it make me appreciate them. I think the fact that lessons can be thought within the stories without being so direct caters well to children's minds. Most kids seem to think in many directions and not always in a straight line and this book keeps the children entertained over and over.

• saleago By  saleago

Love it!

Who doesn't love this classic fun book?! One of my favorites to this day for reading to my grand kids.

• missinglynx By  missinglynx

An Absolute Favorite

An absolute favorite for the entire family, very nostalgic. Dr Seuss is the best. Very fun book and keeps everyone entertained.

• AshleyMiller1988 By  AshleyMiller1988
    02.02.20

Love this book

This is such a wonderful book! Great for kids and adults

• Bsaenz1014 By  Bsaenz1014
    01.21.20

I am currently 33 years old, and have this book memorized (as my mother did) because I have read it to my son so many times. You can't go wrong with a classic such as this!

• gmoney1951 By  gmoney1951
    12.18.19

Favorite book of Zadaya

For some reason this is a book that kids love truth they love all of the Dr. Seuss books. Zay has mommy read her this book at least 4 times a week. And some times she brings it to my house for me to read. It makes her smile

• quackers50 By  quackers50
    12.13.19

Love this book

One of the best books ever! Great for both children and adults.

• jenni104 By  jenni104
    12.12.19

Read to you children and have fun

Loved this book when I was little, my kids loved it, and now my grand kids do. Great and fun stories.

• crazymom2 By  crazymom2

Kids Favorite

Definitely one of my kids favorite books. The will actually sit still for this one and listen intently. Makes them giggle as well.

• NJMomCooks By  NJMomCooks

Classic Entertainment

This is one of the best classic books for children! All 5 of mine absolutely loved it. Dr Seuss books are fun and whimsical, very entertaining.