Pantene Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• nodivapoints nodivapoints
    03.29.12

I was not over excited about the results I got with this shampoo. I loved the smell but when I used it my hair felt heavier that normal and my color seems faded. I had not used Pantene in a long time and now I remember why. I am going back to conditioning cleansers like Wen and Hair One.

• thriftyrocks thriftyrocks
    04.06.12

I love the packaging but it made my hair very, very greasy and not at all what I wanted. Then I found out that Proctor & Gamble are a part of ALEC and since I have vowed not to purchase from ANYONE who supports ALEC then I cannot in good faith recommend this product. I am sorry. If you don't know who is writing the laws in our nation, you might want to check ALEC out. It's scary!

• jogeraci By  jogeraci
    12.06.19

Salon Quality at Drugstore Prices

Love Pantene shampoo and conditioner. The price is inexpensive for the quality of the product. I also find my daughter's long hair has less split ends because of the ease combing out after applying conditioner.

• Liongal80 By  Liongal80     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.26.19

Leaves hair greasy

Leaves your hair super greasy and looks dull. Not a fan and would not purchase as this does not wash out easily.

• Falina By  Falina
    10.29.17

I wasn't impressed with this product, it was very comparable to regular Pantene products. The cost was very high. I don't find this product remarkable.

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

Pantene Nature Fusion Conditioner

Pantene Nature Fusion Conditioner leaves hair silky soft and tangle free.

• sweetpeababy91 By  sweetpeababy91
    08.21.17

I got this conditioner thinking it would be great because I love pantene, but the results were really poor. My hair became dryer and weighed down.. It made my hair feel really weird and made my hair just not feel right. The smell is very nice but other than that I am not impressed.

• Meaganalora By  Meaganalora
    10.29.16

De tangled!

Have always been a big fan of Pantene products! Really enjoyed this product, however enjoy other scents better. It is great an detangling hair.

• liz8762 By  liz8762
    09.07.16

cant wait to try

so i cant wait to try this i love pantene i currently pantene smooth&sleek lisses et soyeux

• tammy1971 By  tammy1971
    08.17.16

Pantene Natural Fusion Conditioner.

Now this is a Great Conditioner, the scent is magnificent, and With having long hair, this conditioner works great to tame the frizz I have with having wavy hair, my hair is always soft and shiny when using this... Definitely Try it if you haven't already..a Must Have...

• Nelsonj By  Nelsonj
    07.18.16

TRY IT AMAZING

O LOVE THIS CONDITIONER IT LEAVES MY HAIR SMOOTH AND SOFT TANGLE FREE

• cassporter89 By  cassporter89
    02.11.16

i love pantene products! they always keep my hair shiny and full of volume