thinkThin Creamy Peanut Butter

thinkThin Creamy Peanut Butter

3.4
              Rated #254 in Snacks & Candy
42 Reviews 3.4/5 stars

This tasted gross with a weird aftertaste too! I did love the taste of the other bar that was a chocolate nut flavor but this one is nasty...YUCK!

The only positive thing that I can say about this product is, the chocolate was good. The bar tasted like cardboard and had very little if any peanut butter flavor to it. I would NOT buy this product.

I am not in to protein bars that much but I have had a few that I liked the taste of, this one was not one of them. It was very hard to eat and I didn't enjoy it at all. The only good thing I could say is that it did fill me up a bit!

Did not like this at all. I ended up throwing half of it away. The texture was too dy and I did not like the way it tasted.

This was the worst tasting bar I've ever had. I loved their other flavor so I expected this one to be good too. Unfortunately, it was horrible. I had to spit out the first bite...couldn't swallow it. It was like they tried to make it taste like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup but completely failed (I've even made a better one at home and it was healthy). I feel bad writing a negative review but I have to be honest...it's disgusting.

I didn't like this one that much. It was very dry, and to thick. And I didn't care for the taste.

I am not a fan of the similar bar made by Atkins. It is too much to eat in one serving, and it left me feeling like there was a rock in my stomach. The taste was OK, but not something I would buy for a meal replacement. I prefer a big fresh salad!

I wasn't a big fan of this flavor! I brought it to work as a snack and ended up throwing out about 1/2 of it! I think other flavors are much better!

I would not say all the bars are gross but this flavor yuck. I could not even finish this.

I found this bar a bit 'chalky' in texture and It tasted a bit funky with a peanut butter aftertaste. It wasn't horrible but it definitely tasted like I was eating a protein bar vs a snack bar that is good for me.

I did not like this at all. I actually didn't even finish eating the bar and ended up throwing it away. The texture was not very good and the flavor was bad as well.

I found these bars to be filling, indeed. The taste, however seemed a bit lacking...a bit chalkier than anticipated.

I don't normally eat protein bars. I avoid afternoon snacks and will resort to a cup of tea and a piece of gum to quell my cravings. The packaging is great but it's been sitting on my desk since I received it. I'm going to share it with a coworker and get her feedback once she tries it.

The taste is not bad, but these bars make me feel hungry. They are not good for meal replacement and for snack they work if you are snacking often...

Thought this was delicious but too much fat for a bar called "think thin." As a meal replacement, it's not filling enough - as a snack it's too fatty. But, I liked eating it!