thinkThin Creamy Peanut Butter

thinkThin Creamy Peanut Butter

3.4
              Rated #254 in Snacks & Candy
42 Reviews 3.4/5 stars

These are one of my favorite protein bars and I can't believe they are gluten free! My favorite part is they are fluffy on the inside but pack some crunch too. They are a great grab and go when I'm running late in the morning or before the gym.

This is just about the tastiest protein bar I've ever tried. I have purchased them since receiving a sample bar in my Cravebox. I would highly recommend them. I think what I love the most is that they are not sickly sweet like some bars can be. The texture is fulfilling, considering that it's more of a fluffy, creamy filling and not a bar full of fruit and nuts. I really like these!

Delicious

I love chocolate and peanut butter, so this one made my day. Very fulfilling and satisfying. Thanks for letting me give it a try!

I have tried a LOT of protein bars in the last year and this one was better than just about all of them! It's filled with protein compared to most other bars too and that was incredible. I think a lot of the reviews that say it tastes gross aren't used to eating this kind of thing...it's not dessert it's a protein supplement so it's not going to be all sugary and sweet. I will definitely be buying a big box of these soon! My favorite flavor or protein bar has always been peanut butter and chocolate so that just made this even better. Excellent bar and it will come highly recommended by me to all of my workout friends!

I love these! Does not taste like cardboard and love the creaminess of the peanut-butter! HIGHLY recommend!

These were a great addition to my "stash" at work. It is nice to have something tasty and healthy around when those afternoon munchies attack.

This was better than I expected

I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised by this product. I am not a fan of protein bars but this one tasted like a candy bar and was very filling. While most protein bars are usually dry and tough to chew this one was smooth and creamy. I will definitely buy these!

Very good bar. Tast great & good for you. I will buy

This was excellent and felt indulgent. Mmmm. Very nice flavor.

I love these, very rich and indulgent. Great for breakfast as a meal replacement. Does tend to upset my stomach a bit but the taste is worth it.

I liked these bars when I tried them. The peanut butter tasted good. Great for a afternoon snack!

I think this is quite yummy and I like the taste and texture!

When I first took a bite I thought it tasted great, but after I kept eating it, I liked it less. I don't know if there was too much or too thick? I would get again, but like other flavors better.