Tylenol PM Review | SheSpeaks

• darrington By  darrington
    06.13.20

non-drowsy pain relief

I'm glad that Tylenol came out with a non-drowsy pain reducer. I recently bought this product and found it to be helpful. I was pain-free and alert for the workday.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.12.20

Tylenol Tylenol PM is good for minor aches and pains at night. It helps relieve the pain so I can get to sleep.

• LDBeckner By  LDBeckner
    06.10.20

this is what i love to use when my body aches and i need some sleep. no grogginess in the mornings after.

• SLLYON By  SLLYON
    04.16.20

I used this just last night! Lower back pain was keeping me from being able to sleep. I only took one and it did the trick, was able to sleep comfortably thru the night. Very pleased with the result.

• Dmosser172 By  Dmosser172
    04.14.20

Not for people with serious sleep problems

This did absolutely nothing for me sadly 😢 I have serious trouble sleeping, and I've tried everything there is and was so hopeful this would work as I have Spina bifida occulta so pain is a major reason I have so much trouble sleeping I have trouble falling asleep and staying asleep and the 4 nights I tried this I was stuck wide awake all night

• salahelleinad By  salahelleinad
    04.25.18

This helps a lot with chronic pain. way better than niquil. It will have you sleeping within 20 minutes tops and keeps you asleep. I would not take this if you have to wake up early the next morning unless you take it no later than 9pm.

• DoctorPepper By  DoctorPepper
    07.31.16

It works

This is great for when you are in pain, and you need help sleeping. I have never had any problems with it. After I wake up the pain is gone, and I got a good nights rest.

• casecreations By  casecreations
    01.07.16

I use it every night for chronic pain it's the only one I've found that helps with sleep and the pain.

• mandakp22 By  mandakp22
    12.17.14

This product works good until the next morning when you wake up feeling drugged.

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    02.23.14

Works good. Relieves pain and helps you sleep. My husband has a bad back and takes this sometimes to help him sleep and it works.

• gorda361 By  gorda361
    10.16.13

my favorite relieves my pain right away

• simplyvall5 By  simplyvall5
    05.28.13

I like Tylenol PM because it help get a sound rest. I dont ever wake up feeling hung over like some products. Take the recommended dose and enjoy a restful, sound night sleep. Really just like they say.

• jaelynbeauty13 By  jaelynbeauty13
    01.24.13

This works anytime I take it. Works really well on my migranes as well. Help me to relax and go to sleep when paired with my Sleepytime tea.

• casinoqueen555 By  casinoqueen555
    01.23.13

works every time

• ademadr By  ademadr
    12.20.12

This product is ok. It is basically just Tylenol and benadryl mixed together. So it is good for your allergies. Being from the healthcare profession I typically lean against taking Tylenol on a regular basis due to protecting your liver. Yet, occasionally should be fine as long as the directions are followed and you drink it with the proper amount of water. The benadryl will help you sleep due to it's "drowsy" effect on most people. The tylenol is usually for if you are in pain. So honestly, if you just want it for the sleepiness, regular benadryl is better. If you do need it for pain relief that is fine, just please make sure not to use it on a daily basis. You can easily get off brands of benadryl. Just make sure before you think you are saving money you look at the dosage in the back. Sometimes companies will be miss leading by providing an off brand that has the same amount of pills, just lower dosage so you have to take more to get the same effect and you wind up paying more.