ABC Once Upon a Time

ABC Once Upon a Time

4.7
              Rated #13 in Television Shows
74 Reviews 4.7/5 stars

Love the show!! Even the last season they made. Love how they turned the Disney movies different as we already know

I'm not usually into shows like this but as soon as I started watching I couldn't stop. I binge watched every season and haven't missed a single episode of season 4. Once Upon A Time has given me a newfound respect for shows involving magic and fairytales. This is by far my favorite show on television right now. I am not looking forward to the end of the season!

I am completely hooked on this show and am so glad that it is back on. I never would have thought they could make a show of fairytale characters live in our world today and make it believable but they did.

Once Upon A Time is one of my favorite TV shows. My daughter and I watch it every Sunday. I love all the fairy tale characters and I like how the characters stories connect.

I LOVE this show! My husband doesn't want to watch it at all which makes me a little sad. He sees that its about fairy tales and doesn't want to watch it. I love all the characters it is a great cast and I can't believe how they intertwine everything and everyone! The spin off show once upon a time in wonderland was great as well!

This has become a regular at my house very week where I actually watch w/my 7 and 11 year. Especially now that they introduced the characters to Frozen we love it even more.

They Are bringing frozen to once upon a time it's going to be a great show I'm very excited and reading Twitter feeds all week long

Great show. Interesting twists on some well known fairy tale characters.

This show recently caught my eye once again. I watched the first season on Netflix sometime last year and then kind of dropped it after because season two wasn't on the website and I didn't like how long it took for Emma to come around. Now I've watched season three and IT BLEW ME AWAY. I'm completely in love with this show and interested to see where it goes next season.

It was good in the beginning and then the plot was going no where. So I stop watching it. Then there wasn't any other show on so I watch it one day and it's getting more better.

Love this show! I have watched it since day one and have it DVR just in-case I am not home :) My 8 year old daughter sometimes watches it with me! Its very interesting!

It really is so creative. I love how all the fairytales are intertwined. Always twists & turns. The whole storyline with Peter Pan this season is seriously brilliant.

I am 100% addicted to this show. I have an alert on my phone to watch it and if I happen to miss it, I have the ABC app downloaded so I can watch it on my phone! This show is incredible!

This is one of those shows that you have to have watched since episode one, which luckily, I have. It has a great story line and awesome characters that you can connect with. It's so much fun to watch! I love the mix of the real world and fantasy.

This is one af the very few shows me and my husband agree on, We love this show! I hope there are many more seasons to come!