It's a Ten Hair Care It's a 10 Miracle Leave In Plus Keratin

It's a Ten Hair Care It's a 10 Miracle Leave In Plus Keratin

4.7
              Rated #8 in Hair Care
37 Reviews 4.7/5 stars

I got this as a free sample and am very impressed so far. I use it as a leave-in condition/detangler for my very brittle, curly hair and it works wonders. It also works wonderfully as a heat protector. Plus it smells really good.

Love it! My hair feels and looks so much healthier now that I've started using this.

One of the few products that does not contain aragon oil that I still like. This leave in is pretty good.

Great product!!! leaves hair soft and more manageable.

Love it's a ten keratin leave in. I used this when I was in beauty school and it helped get my over processed hair back to normal. Well worth the price, with great results

I do like this product. Been using it for nearly 3 years now. Only downside is I can use only a small amount on my wet hair. It tends to make my hair too soft and unmanageable if I use more than 2 sprays.

I like this product. It has helped my control my damaged hair better in between coloring's and hair cuts.

I tried this when it was a brand new product - loved it! My hair goes through dry spells, and when I hit one of those this was my product of choice to get my hair back where it needed to be - healthy, shiny and smooth!

It's a Ten is definitely buy brand of hair care products! The orange Keratin one is my least favorite smelling one, but that doesn't mean the product isn't fantastic! It helps to reduce frizz and smooth out hair while leaving it silky and shiny, but definitely not greasy or oily looking like other products.

Great Love this product!! It's great for detangling my thin, wavy hair.

miracle worker i love its a ten!! truly a miracle! ive been using this for years and it never weighed down my hair or made it greasy!

almost perfect I wish it left more shine/silkiness but I see less damage overtime using this so I feel it is working and worth using! I can always pair a gloss serum afterwards!

Yup it is also a 10 I got this in a subscription box and it has become a staple in my limited hair routine. Just when I thought the original could not get any better, they added keratin. And you know, sometimes your hair just needs a little extra spice. Definitely worth trying!

Lovvvvvveeeee this stuff! But its kind of pricey so I dont buy it that often. Smells really good and makes my damaged, dry hair super soft and shiny. It lasts for a good amount of time as well.

I love this stuff! I really like this product. Easy to put in, and it works I won a sample, in a sweep, but does not change my opinion of this product.