Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Review | SheSpeaks

• irelands15 By  irelands15
    01.24.20

The only perfume I wear

I fell in love with Coco Mademoiselle after my mom started wearing it, and now her, myself, and my sister wear it as our favorite perfume. None of us like floral scents so this is the perfect scent for us! I always get compliments on it when I wear it, and it truly is such a timeless scent. I've tried the other Chanel scents in the past and while they are nice, they still don't hold a candle to this one.

• Erica5367 By  Erica5367
    04.10.17

Great Daytime Perfume

This smells very nice on. It turns into a floral powder scent, warm and sensuous. I've received many complements on it. No one has yet to correctly guess that it's Chanel. The roller ball is a convenient way to apply just a touch of perfume for days in the office. The spray gives a stronger scent. A note about my tastes: I love Chanel No. 5. It is, by far, my favorite. But this is a refreshing scent. Perfume is such a personal item,you really need to try a spritz on to see how it interplays with your body chemistry.

• Jmigli By  Jmigli
    02.14.17

Not the best

I love Chanel No. 5, but Hate this scent. I everln had the soap. Could have saved my money. I do not like this one at all.

• mrobin77 By  mrobin77
    12.08.16

FAVORITE

I love ..love perfume. Always trying to find the perfect scent for m . Finally found it with this one. My mother got a bottle of coco Chanel for Christmas and hot me the mademoiselle about 4 years ago. It has been a have to have ever since. It smells good on in winter and summer. It is a spicy but not too strong scent. A lot of perfumes don't stay with me all da . Mademoiselle stays with me all day. I have never received so many compliments on a perfume until I started wearing thi . LLLOOOVVEEE YOU HAVE TO TRY.

• LadyAvon By  LadyAvon
    05.05.16

Young as you feel!

Another one of my favorites! Stays on and last all day. Yes for the mature woman - not just the older woman.

• Olesya By  Olesya
    10.20.15

Although I love Chanel scents, this one is a bit too mature for me. It's something I feel elderly people wear.

• ModernRuralLiving By  ModernRuralLiving
    09.18.14

This scent is one that anyone of any age will recognize. I wear this and people will stop me to tell me how great I smell.It's a little old lady smelling, but I love that. More mature scent for sure.

• nightowl85 By  nightowl85
    09.17.14

I love the smell of this! I wish I could afford to buy some!

• iridiana_xoxo By  iridiana_xoxo
    05.04.14

I have it and I'm almost finish with it sadly. Wear it everywhere I go .

• JulesC By  JulesC
    02.26.14

Easygoing, fresh and girly. Perfume is a personal matter as different scents appeal to different people so always try it out first! Never forget to let it set on the skin before you smell it, a fragrance never smells the same on paper and skin!

• simbalala By  simbalala
    11.26.13

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle has the best scent. One of my favorite fragrance. It smells amazing.

• cbibbo16 By  cbibbo16
    11.26.13

I absoultly love this!!!!! little goes a long way stays on all day has lingering sent very sexy feminine elegant smell. look beautiful on a vanity as well

• nikki031 By  nikki031
    10.18.13

My favorite fragrance. It smells amazing. A little goes a long way. It stays all day.

• michker By  michker
    08.22.13

This is my favorite fragrance i just love how it smells it just makes me happy to smell it

• gwanita By  gwanita
    12.16.12

i love this can't get enough of this