Tarte  Lights Camera Lashes Mascara

Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara

4.1
              Rated #236 in Makeup - Face
42 Reviews 4.1/5 stars

Stays on without darkening under eyes I don't always have time to put on falsies. So I had to find a mascara that worked for fast paced days. I got this as a Christmas gift 2 years ago. I've been using it every since. It is worth the price. It usually lasts me a while before I have to go buy another one. It makes my lashes look longer and fuller. It holds on to my lashes for hours in humid weather. And I have also cried in it. It didn't ruin my eyes with black stuff all over. Plus I always get compliments on my lashes. I will continue to use this mascara for as long as it's available.

This is a long lasting product. One of my favorite mascaras.

Length, volume AND DEFINITION I absolutely love this mascara. Originally got it in my Ipsy bag and have been hooked since. I always try new mascaras since I almost always get one in my Ipsy and this one is still my favorite!

Great Mascara for travel I love this mascara. The mascara is lengthening and volumizing without being cakey and clumpy. The mascara is long-wearing and my go-to. The packaging is cute. Although it?s $21, it is well worth it.

Pricey, but still a good mascara I don't support the brand anymore, so, unfortunately, I won't be buying this again--BUT it's one of my favorite mascaras. It evenly coats your lashes and lasts all day, and then some. It's a bit hard to take off with makeup remover though, and it's not waterproof, so that's definitely something to keep in mine. It's also a bit pricey for what I feel a drugstore mascara could do.

Doesn't flake or clump! Love this mascara! The only thing that would make it a 5 star rating would be if it had a lengthening capability. It doesn't flake or clump. A lot of other mascaras tend to make my eyes need rubbing, this one does not.

Smooth as butter There are no clumps and I love that after I use my finishing spray I don't end up with mascara all over my cheeks!!

Va Va Volume I love this mascara! It gives my lashes extra volume! They look longer and thicker! It doesn?t clump either!

Dry product, sharp brush I kind of liked this for one or two days then it was just way too drying, impossible to get a nice coat and the death brush was scratching my eyes. Way better options out there.

I thought it made my eyes clumpy looking. Tarte does great lipstick but terrible eye products.

Disappointed I was expecting a little more from this mascara, I felt like the mascara was a little dry or the brush just didn't get a lot product on it.

Meh I was really disappointed by this product. The brush wasn't anything to write home about. The formula is rather dry. There are drugstore mascaras that are better.

Wonderful! This is my favorite mascara. It is quite pricey at about $21 dollars but it is truly beautiful. It gives incredible results to your lashes and it lasts all day. I use this product every day and I will definitely be repurchasing and recommending it!!

Excellent lash coverage!! Hands down my go to day to day mascara!

I love this mascara. I naturally have long lashes and this product is great for enhancing my eyes. However, I wouldn't recommend this to someone who is looking for a volumizing mascara.