Tarte  Lights Camera Lashes Mascara

Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara

4.1
              Rated #236 in Makeup - Face
42 Reviews 4.1/5 stars

The best product ever! My lashes look thick and long when I wear this mascara. It doesn't smudge or run. It doesn't bother my sensitive eyes. It is worth the money.

Va Va Volume I love this mascara! It gives my lashes extra volume! They look longer and thicker! It doesn?t clump either!

I bought this stuff to wear on my wedding day and I love it! I have been wearing it everyday to get used to it and it's so long! I love the waterproof version as well as the Lights, Camera, FLASHES one. :)

Stays on without darkening under eyes I don't always have time to put on falsies. So I had to find a mascara that worked for fast paced days. I got this as a Christmas gift 2 years ago. I've been using it every since. It is worth the price. It usually lasts me a while before I have to go buy another one. It makes my lashes look longer and fuller. It holds on to my lashes for hours in humid weather. And I have also cried in it. It didn't ruin my eyes with black stuff all over. Plus I always get compliments on my lashes. I will continue to use this mascara for as long as it's available.

Good quality mascara. Love how it makes my lashes look long.

I love, love, love this mascara! I got it in a monthly bo subscription and was hooked! This mascara makes my lashes huge! The look full and long, and really add something extra to your makeup.

Wonderful! This is my favorite mascara. It is quite pricey at about $21 dollars but it is truly beautiful. It gives incredible results to your lashes and it lasts all day. I use this product every day and I will definitely be repurchasing and recommending it!!

Excellent lash coverage!! Hands down my go to day to day mascara!

I just received a sample of this and so far I love it! My lashes look long and full. Went on smoothly and really made my eyes pop!

Great mascara love the way it makes my eyelashes look

perfect lift to your lashes and separates great. cruelty-free which is awesome. does not irritate my eyes.

Smooth as butter There are no clumps and I love that after I use my finishing spray I don't end up with mascara all over my cheeks!!

My favorite mascara. It goes on easy and plumps your lashes! It last all day!

I got this in a MyGlam glam bag and I love it! It's so great! The brush really separates your lashes and doesn't leave them clumpy at all. It wears well and doesn't smudge onto your eye area. I'd definitely buy this again :)

Ready Set TA-DAH.. This product really opens your lashes up with two simple passes of the mascara wand! It does not irritate your eyes ( I wear Contacts) and the scent doesn't make your nose or eyes itrritated! The brush prevents clumping or streaking and pulls every-little-lash-hiding front and center! The mascara lasts all day regardless of the type of day you have and it is smudge proof!