Mars Twix | SheSpeaks

• Peachesncream887 By  Peachesncream887
    04.18.20

One of my favorite candies. So delicious! I love the caramel in this candy does not get stuck in your teeth like other caramel candies.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    04.17.20

yum

Twix is one of my favorite candy bars. It has the right combination of cookie, caramel, and chocolate.

• Queeniefreebie By  Queeniefreebie
    04.16.20

TWIX IS AWESOME

Twix bars used to be my favorite as a kid and even today I still enjoy them once in awhile. They taste really good if you got the munchies! I like to put mine in the fridge and let it harden a little but I know some people that let it get soft so the caramel isn't so hard to chew. Delicious and satisfying as a mini dessert or just a little craving through the day.

• minmin By  minmin
    04.16.20

Great taste

My favorite "candy bar". caramel, chocolate cookie- can't go wrong. cookie is always crisp.

• kgummybear By  kgummybear
    01.29.20

Classic Candy

Can't go wrong with chocolate, caramel and cookie. They are a great combo and unless you do not like one of these ingredients is a delicious treat.

• KeishaGalmm By  KeishaGalmm
    10.14.19

I love this chocolate bar, I use to eat one everyday.

• three11cutie By  three11cutie
    09.27.19

Tastes stale

I really like twix bars, but 95% of the time they taste stale to me. I don't know if I just keep having bad luck and get the bars that have been sitting on the shelfs for awhile, but it tastes so bad and I have to throw the bar out. When they are fresh though and haven't been sitting for months, they are amazing. Unfortunately it is few and far between that I get one like that.

• steelhead21 By  steelhead21
    07.24.19

This is my favorite Twix. bar. I could eat it every day.

• rge-rge By  rge-rge

left/right!!

love it....the right one...dont know about the left though ;) ... can someone make it more crunchyyyyyyyy!!!

• aminator By  aminator

I love Twix

I have been a Twix fan for years. The caramel is my favorite. Peanut butter, not so much.