Nintendo Wii Just Dance

Nintendo Wii Just Dance

4.5
              Rated #11 in Video Games
21 Reviews 4.5/5 stars

i love just dance for wii. im an over 40 mom of grown kids and i love using this game. it is so much fun and i dont get to dance much anymore so its perfect. your never to old to dance

I've had soo much fun with the girls playing this! Hands down awesome game and super fun.!

I got this for myself as a workout and my two year old daughter loves to dance with me! It is so much fun with awesome music!

Very fun game! It gets you moving and can be used for exercise.

Just Dance is a great series of interactive games that get you moving. Fun song selections.

Great work out . The whole family can play.

Awesome! All the family can play, my daughter loves it!

my 9 yr old daughter's favorite!!!!!!!!!!!! it is a must have among her friends

A great way to have fun as a family and get some exercise too!! This was so much fun!

My whole family loves this game!!!! my little sister and i play it every day love love love it

My daughter's favorite. All her friends love it. They have so much fun.

What a great product for little kids, (and big kids!!) Everyone loves to dance and even if you don't, you definitely will after you spend some time with this game! You won'd be disappointed!!

We have both Just Dance and Just Dance 2, and we love them. The kids have a blast dancing around, and I use them for exercising. I work up a pretty god sweat!!

This is a fun and entertaining game that both provides you with a fun activity with friends and allows you to have a great work out. I have played this game many times and it never fails to work up a sweat with each and every song. It has also been the center of many of my parties as well as parties of my friends. Everyone enjoys this game, even people who can't dance try their hand at it and everyone has a good time laughing at one another doing ridiculous dance moves. Always a crowd pleaser.

My oldest daughter bought Just Dance for me in an effort to encourage me to work out. When I do finally use it I find it to be enjoyable and a great workout. In fact, if my younger children see one of us are about to use it they all participate whether they have a controller or not. I do wish there were better (and free!) ways to add songs in addition to achieving additional levels. There are a variety of songs, but I find I'm getting a bit bored with the ones I like the most. That is the only reason I gave Just Dance 4 stars. Other than that one small thing Just Dance is the ideal entertainment and exercise for individuals, couples and families.