Febreze Set & Refresh Review | SheSpeaks

• Pippalou79 By  Pippalou79
    07.13.16

Smells great

With two dogs and four cats, air freshener is a must. No need for the spray with Febreeze . Easy to use and the smell is wonderful.

• Pippalou79 By  Pippalou79
    07.13.16

Smells great

• JacqueS By  JacqueS
    06.06.16

My teenage son has his own bathroom, he plays a lot of sports so we need something that will take care of smells. This is a product that never fails! We do have to use two but it does the job!

• DaniDreamGirl By  DaniDreamGirl
    11.03.15

I love the Hawaiian Breeze scent. This one was ok, but I won't buy it again. It did what it is supposed to do.

• melissa77 By  melissa77
    08.27.14

A little strong in scent but I still love Hawaiian Breeze.

• Shortyjane77 By  Shortyjane77
    11.23.13

The Hawaiian scent is my FAVE! I really like the fact that it isn't over-powering.

• traciephall By  traciephall
    08.31.13

Fantastic product.

• xadasmom By  xadasmom
    06.14.13

It works but doesn't seem to smell as strong for as long as the package says.

• pedebud1 By  pedebud1
    04.30.13

I bought this last week to put in my grandsons closet. They keep shoes and clothes here so they are prepared for other activities without going home to change. I began noticing a musty smell in the closet. I bought Febreze set and refresh. What a joy to open that closet now. I will never be without it again. They are not really strong so the scent doesn't hit you when you open the door.

• mamalueh By  mamalueh
    01.06.13

I am not normally an air freshener type of girl, but I was given one of these and I really like it. I hid it on top of my fridge so it keeps my kitchen smelling nice and it is close enough to help my mud room/ pantry. I will definitely buy this to keep on top of those pesky kitchen odors.

• sbgallagher By  sbgallagher
    12.13.12

I have a teenage boy with his own bathroom. I love this product in there it keeps the smells away for along time..

• srsnowden By  srsnowden
    12.13.12

Convenient packaging. No muss, no fuss. Odor at first is a little strong, but great near the Kitty Litter box!

• Busyb4thm By  Busyb4thm
    03.19.12

These are great for bedrooms or the bathroom! There are always coupons for them too! Its an inexpensive way to make a room smell great and they last a decent amount of time.

• RedTabbyWittyKitty By  RedTabbyWittyKitty
    12.08.11

I don't think I can smell these very well, but others may smell them in my home. I bought them with coupons to try them. That is how I get to try many things I buy. They are okay. I have the Hawaiian scent.

• mamasue By  mamasue
    12.02.11

I love Febreze products! I would definatly want to try this...they always have the best smelling scents..nothing overpowerring!