Fiber One Fiber One 90 Calorie Brownies Review | SheSpeaks

• mcasella By  mcasella
    01.27.21

Chocolate Craving

These have a great taste for when you are craving chocolate. One bar however is not very filling. They do contain a large amount of fiber. Can be heated in the microwave if you prefer it warm.

• Ilovemycats2 By  Ilovemycats2
    12.19.20

Great healthy snack!

I love Fiber One Brownies! They are not high in calories and they have plenty of fiber. They taste great and they are not expensive. They are truly a great healthy snack compared to cupcakes!

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina

Taste Amazing!

These brownies taste just like a delicious fudge brownie without the guilt, and are perfect if you are dieting and need something for your sweet tooth. Best part is you're getting fiber in every yummy bite!

• rburns14 By  rburns14
    12.18.20

I love all of Fiber One snacks and especially these brownies. They are delicious and I eat a Fiber One snack almost every day!

• steelermom By  steelermom

Treat yourself

These brownies are a nice treat when you crave chocolate. Don't taste like they are only 90 calories.

• barbeed By  barbeed
    12.17.20

I really like this brownie. It has a nice chocolate taste and is only 90 calories.

• Brittanysparkles00 By  Brittanysparkles00
    07.12.16

These brownies are perfect if you are dieting and need something for your sweet tooth. They taste just like a chocolate brownie and you are still getting fiber. They low calories are great too.

• Dream_dandelions By  Dream_dandelions
    01.01.16

This product taste very healthy, but the taste is not compared to a real brownie... But it's very good for a healthy treat if your craving for sweets

• CheriD By  CheriD
    11.19.15

I love this product. Fiber One 90 Calorie has a really sweet taste and it does not leave a bitter after taste in my mouth. In fact, I am on my fourth pack or box and I have tried this product for about three months now. My favorite flavor are the lemon bars. There are two added bonuses , I do not feel like I am cheating by eating a "dessert " or eating something sweet and the biggest bonus is I am losing a few pounds. Although, I have to admit that I am not over weight.

• aguill7878 By  aguill7878
    08.07.15

These are amazing. You would think with only 90 calories they would be lacking on flavor but they are so rich and chocolaty that its so satisfyingly delicious. Plus with the 90 cals i dont feel guilty by eating 2!

• meowcedesgirl By  meowcedesgirl
    08.03.15

They were just ok. A little too cake-like and chocolate for my taste. It is a personal preference.

• mamaflores07 By  mamaflores07
    01.08.15

Has a great taste! Low calorie! Really hits the spot!

• NJacob75 By  NJacob75
    01.08.15

One of my most favorite snacks. I don't feel guilty having one of these brownies and it satisfies my craving for chocolate. I buy these all the time. Just love them!

• Babygeorgia By  Babygeorgia
    09.28.14

A great low calorie alternative when I want somèthing chocolate. A little bit drier than a regular brownie but still satisfying.

• neebeep By  neebeep
    12.26.13

Great to keep in the car or in my bag for a quick on the go boost! Anything Fiber One is one of my favorite products.