Foodsaver Vacuum Food Storage Review | SheSpeaks

• Hxylee2 By  Hxylee2
    06.16.18

My parents had gotten me food storage as a house warming gift for my first apartment and I was so confused on how to use it or why I needed that when I could just use ziploc. Food saver storage bags are amazing because the ?machine? sucks all the air out of the bag so you won?t have to worry about bags filled with air taking up space. It did me justice.

• dmp515 By  dmp515
    06.28.15

I received this a gift from my in laws. Can I tell you....one of the best gifts ever! We have a large family and when they were young we would use the bulk packages quickly. Now they are grown and living on their own but I still find myself buying the large packages of chicken, pork chops, etc. Foodsaver vacuum is awesome.....I can still buy my bulk packs, break them down and vacuum seal them in pretty much no time. This thing works great and the meats stay fresh.

• shrout319 By  shrout319
    11.06.14

Love this machine. It's amazing how well this actually works. You can do so many things with this machine that the possibilities are endless. They sell a variety of sizes and types of bags so you can store anything.

• sneekymonky By  sneekymonky
    10.31.14

I love my foodsaver! I use it frequently to repackage items (meat, fish, veggies, etc) I bought at our warehouse store. It also comes in handy to freeze leftovers and make freezer meals.

• rhondaspok By  rhondaspok
    10.22.14

Easy to use. Love it.

• samanthalee139 By  samanthalee139
    02.24.14

lifesaver is more like it!!! Where I live meat doesn't typically go on major discount for smaller amounts. If you buy a small amount it will only be used for one meal but if you buy a bulk amount then it ends up ruined. This totally eliminates that problem and you dont have to worry about liquids leaking out like you do in traditional packaging.

• lee102707 By  lee102707
    02.24.14

It worked excellent!

• robinann19599 By  robinann19599
    02.22.14

Wanted one so badly, I asked for one for Christmas. Best gift ever!

• quietwater By  quietwater
    12.19.13

Works great. I can buy in bulk and not have to worry about things going bad quickly. Especially with meats. I can seal it and it will last longer in the fridge.

• Mommytomey By  Mommytomey
    11.16.13

Love shopping in bulk and this keeps food fresh until I need it. Many other uses like travel it keeps my jewelry from tangling when I make up little bags for each item.

• CoralieS By  CoralieS
    07.20.13

We love our foodsaver! Especially when we buy things like meat in bulk we can use this to seal the meat so it stays better - longer. Great way to preserve your food for long term storage in or out of the freezer.

• katiemwebb By  katiemwebb
    07.19.13

I absolutely love my Food Saver! I use it for all my freezer storage, it helps saves the life of all my food! It's also saved me a lot of money, as my frozen goods do not freezer burn at all anymore! I always buy the bags and rolls at Costco, and i maybe buy them twice a year. I have also gone through way less gallon ziplock bags since using my Food Saver. Being able to cut to an exact size also saves me space in my freezer. I can go on with how much I love my Food Saver, no complaints.

• BlueJacketsGirl By  BlueJacketsGirl
    12.05.12

This was another kitchen gadget I was really glad to get, because with the size my family is we were always buying the family sized packages of meat. Again worked really well for a while and than just seemed to lose power and would leave a lot of air left in the bag, after it was sealed.

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    11.08.12

I love my food saver. I use it almost every day, at least 5 times a week. The bags can be a little pricey, so I found a lady on Ebay who sells food saver bags for cheap. I highly recommend this product.

• Rebecca18287 By  Rebecca18287
    06.29.12

I love this thing. It is the one thing in the kitchen my husband likes doing. He is a hunter and uses it for his venison. It keeps it fresh with no freezer burn. We also buy large packages of pork and he puts it into smaller package. Since we've been using it there has been no throwing food out because of freezer burn