Pampered Chef Ice Cream Scoop Review | SheSpeaks

• AmySS84 By  AmySS84
    01.24.16

This is the only ice cream scoop in my home. I love it! It makes scooping ice cream so easy for someone with difficulty opening things with their hands. This makes having arthritis easy when it comes to using your hands to scoop out something that can sometimes be rock hard. Just shake it for a few seconds, scoop the ice cream and it comes out in a perfect ball that is easy to scoop.

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    01.20.16

Omg! I finally found it! My boyfriend's mom has this scoop and it's the best. I have been searching for a scoop like this. It's made extremely well, very thick and doesn't bend or break in any way, it simply helps you scoop the ice cream out to the perfect temp, it's simply amazing. Most scoops get too cold and make the ice cream come out in shavings, but this gets you perfect balls every time and you can keep scooping. The head is small enough to fit inside a cake cone even!

• Daydra By  Daydra
    01.06.15

I love the fact that it warms itself with your body heat to.make ice cream easier to scoop....but I don't like the fact that it didn't have a release button on it to get the ice cream out of it!! Could b improved!!!

• Surelee By  Surelee
    12.30.14

Love this scoop! Stinks its not dishwasher safe....hence not a full 5 stars. Shake it up & get scooping. My 9 or old daughter loves showing her friends when they cone over. I scream U scream We all scream for Pampered Chef Ice Cream scoop.

• katfos By  katfos
    08.25.14

This is a great ice cream scooper. It has a liquid in the handle that helps to scoop through hard ice cream. I would recommend hand washing because it ruins the finish if you put it in the dishwasher.

• CoralieS By  CoralieS
    07.20.13

I love pampered Chef, and I espcially love this ice cream scoop because it uses your body warmth to warm the handle and make it easier to scoop the ice cream. You can also use warm water and it will work great! LOVE!

• kristennh By  kristennh
    07.18.13

Best ice cream scoop. It ls perfect because it makes it easier to scoop ice cream because it uses your body heat to not make the scooper so cold and it scoops perfect portions

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    06.20.13

This works great! My mom has one and I used to think it was broken (thus the sloshing sound on the inside) but the liquid in the handle is actually what helps to soften the ice cream after you shake it up a little. As everyone else in here has mentioned, it's not dishwasher safe. Something about going through the cycle will cause it not to work properly anymore, so just make sure that once you're done scooping your ice cream, you give it a good rinsing off in the sink and then put it somewhere to dry off. You don't want to risk losing the best ice cream scoop ever just because you tossed it into the washer!

• mysherry By  mysherry
    06.12.12

I enjoyed this ice cream scoop, until it somehow ended up going through a dishwashing cycle. Yikes! It was forever ruined. The stainless steel had some kind of white coating on it and it never worked properly again! I was so sad. This actually happened twice. I've decided that until my family learns not to put these in the dishwasher, we will stick with ice cream spades.

• MalloryKay By  MalloryKay
    06.11.12

A scoop that truly makes the job of scooping hard ice cream easier! I deducted one star because it is not dishwasher safe. It is important to note that it does survive a dishwasher trip if it accidentally sneaks in!

• mintmom By  mintmom
    06.11.12

The Pampered Chef ice cream scoop makes getting ice cream out so much easier. All you have to do is shake the handle and the liquid in the handle warms up the scoop. Just don't put it in the dishwasher like I did which causes it not the work anymore.

• craftcath By  craftcath
    04.26.12

This is the perfect ice cream scoop!

• rebecca_reichert By  rebecca_reichert
    04.25.12

I don't own many pampered chef products but I really am glad I have this one! It works really well!!!

• JBbrom By  JBbrom
    04.22.12

Love this! Just make sure that no one accidentally puts it into the dishwasher or it looses its ability to "defrost" as your scooping ice cream!

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.19.12

Hands down the best ice cream scooper there is!