V8 Splash Berry Blend Review | SheSpeaks

• Kcalcote By  Kcalcote
    07.18.16

Love this juice

We absolutely love this juice. We buy it every week and every time that we enter the grocery store. Has a smooth flavor mix as well as other things for like smoothies breakfast drinks for the kids, etc. Love to recommend this to our friends to try their kids as well. ?I received a free sample of Tampax to try from SheSpeaks and the following are my own opinions.?

• Amusesings By  Amusesings
    01.27.15

It's good if you like your drinks sweet. I'm not a fruit punch kind of girl, but hey it is an easy way to get fruit and veggie goodness down picky eaters!

• amandam87 By  amandam87
    01.27.15

I personally dont drink this, But my son loves this stuff. He is pretty picky about his drinks!

• Babygeorgia By  Babygeorgia
    09.28.14

This is a great drink that is healthy and thirst-quenching. I also like it when I want something sweet but healthy too.

• turtletapp By  turtletapp
    08.26.14

my kids love this!

• kreiter By  kreiter
    08.25.14

YUMMY!!! Kind of sweet, so not sure how truly great they are, but definitely better than artificial sweeteners in most juices like Minute Maid or frozen juices. Love the Berry Blast!

• brutuspuff By  brutuspuff
    08.19.14

it's quite good, I like it

• Suchitra By  Suchitra
    08.19.14

We bought this recently and did nt really enjoy the taste.. Plus it is too sugary.. We are great fans of the Naked juice and would prefer paying more to buy a natural drink..

• MSBUTTAFLY By  MSBUTTAFLY
    08.18.14

I like add this in my fruit and veggie smoothies.

• alwaysinl0v3 By  alwaysinl0v3
    07.08.14

Better than the regular V8 juice and has a great fruit taste

• jam_i209 By  jam_i209
    05.05.14

I was surprised at how good this actually tasted. It is a little on the sweet side for my taste, so I add some water to it.

• ssttaarr By  ssttaarr
    03.24.14

V8 is a very yummy.drink my kids.and i love.it.

• Verudiaz By  Verudiaz
    03.19.14

Tha's all I have in my fridge, love the juice, have less sugar than other juices and is very refreshing.

• windyjennies By  windyjennies