Toms of Maine Childrens Natural Toothpaste Fluoride Orange Mango | SheSpeaks

• glamgen By  glamgen
    09.02.18

Tom?s for president!

I love the tom?s brand/line. I am very critical on the products i purchase for my children. This does the job and has a great flavor... as well as the other flavors. We have tried them all!

• Alicia44 By  Alicia44
    02.02.17

My child loves this,toothpaste. I like that it has natural ingredients and not harmful to my child.

• BonnieWay By  BonnieWay
    07.12.16

My Kids Love This Toothpaste!

My kids LOVE this toothpaste! It's all I buy for them. I like the fact that it's natural and healthy. My husband likes the fact that it doesn't taste like candy, as many other toothpaste brands do (isn't that a bit conterintuitive for kids?). It's a great way to start kids on a healthy tooth brushing habit. :)

• Seafoam18 By  Seafoam18
    11.03.14

Tried a couple of Tom's products but it doesn't get that clean mouth feel.

• nicolehelphenstine By  nicolehelphenstine
    10.22.13

very good stuff

• sandra3 By  sandra3
    03.26.13

flavor is good. love all tom's products. kids like it.

• WEMAKE7 By  WEMAKE7
    03.23.13

My kids love Toms of Maine and that is their new toothpaste from now on. Not to mention its natural. Not too expensive either.

• janedough By  janedough
    01.13.13

I got a sample of strawberry, it was great but not easy to find to buy. I would like to try this one

• aholt27 By  aholt27
    11.28.12

This is our favorite kids product ever! Both my sons have allergies, and this is dye and artificial flavor free, but still tastes good and is fun for them

• bluesky122 By  bluesky122
    09.10.12

I received a sample of this a few months back and now i have def switched from the othe brand we were using.