Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Hand Soap Review | SheSpeaks

• pcaradonna By  pcaradonna
    05.31.21

Trusted brand for family

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid hand soap smells good and cleans and moisturizes hands. I enjoy using it throughout the house.

• RebeccaS101 By  RebeccaS101
    05.31.21

I love the scents of these hand soaps! They lather well and get your hands clean without a bunch of chemicals.

• Suzyspeaks By  Suzyspeaks
    05.12.21

Clean and soft!

I love the olive oil and aloe vera scent. I also am a fan of the honeysuckle scent. They are excellent hand soaps for use in the kitchen or bath. Clean feeling but not overdrying.

• TheMaven By  TheMaven
    05.12.21

Good clean!

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day products are a real treat. I love the hand wash and occasionally snag the slim refill bottles of the basil scent. The lavender is also delightful! The scents are fresh, and I feel good about using this soap.

• kathlina By  kathlina
    06.20.20

Loving this hand soap!

This soap smells so good and it's so gentle on my hands. Leaves them feeling so soft.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.14.20

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Hand Soap has a nice scent and gets my hands clean without being harsh.

• LDBeckner By  LDBeckner
    06.10.20

this soap makes my hands soft and smell so good when used. the scents are smooth, none of the smells are too strong or over powering.

• Emilatz91 By  Emilatz91
    05.08.20

Love!

Mrs Meyers everything is amazing. I use this handsome along with the whole cleaning line. The scents are amazing and long lasting.

• Jordancolleen By  Jordancolleen
    04.07.20

Amazing!

The only hand soap we use! It smells so good and the natural ingredients are a plus!

• Emschick707 By  Emschick707
    08.15.19

Huge fan of this entire line of products!! Rinses very clean and a little bit goes a loooong way!!

• Crystalann314 By  Crystalann314
    07.19.17

I'm in love with this soap! . I have super dry and sensitive skin. This soap is a life saver. It comes in a cute bottle and is made with great ingredients like aloe and olive oil. It lathers and cleans perfectly, and the smell is absolutely amazing. I am seriously considering replacing all of my cleaning supplies with Mrs. Meyer's Basil Cleaners! A+. I would most definitely recommend to anyone! I also love the Honeysuckle scent.

• wovenbirds By  wovenbirds
    04.27.17

All natural!

This hand soap smells lovely and it is gentle on your hands.

• Starr17 By  Starr17
    04.26.17

Great Natural product

This is a great natural household cleaning product. It smells delicious too while cleaning your home and even washing clothes. Great and safe for cleaning baby gear .

• Msjayden By  Msjayden
    04.25.17

Not good for sensitive skin

I do have sensitive skin but I was hoping since this is suppose to be a natural product I wouldn't have any issues. First off the smell is overpowering, overwhelming, and way to scented for me. It dried out my hands and my spouses. I also ended up getting a bad reaction, which was mostly liked due to there added perfume/fragrance. Which I am not a fan of a product claiming to be all natural then having added scent. Really disappointed and I wouldn't reccomend to people with sensitive skin.

• dmp515 By  dmp515
    09.20.16

Mrs Meyers hand soap

I have started using many Meyers products and haven't been disappointed. I like simple natural products and this hand soap fits the bill. Love the scents it does in while keeping it light and fresh.