Crayola Crayons | SheSpeaks

• apctoolshed apctoolshed
    09.27.17

A majestic crayola crayon kit

These awesome crayons come in a pack of 64 marvelous colors, with a built in the box sharpener. Every color of the rainbow and more majestic colors. A must have for a back to school school starter kit swell. I recommend this Crayola 64 piece kit from ages 3 and up

• RebeccaMiller1990 By  RebeccaMiller1990
    10.14.19

The 64 pack is great! The built in sharpener is so nice to have! The only thing that could make this better is if there were a more secure way to close the box for travel.

• Dripqueen By  Dripqueen
    10.12.19

I buy these for my nieces and nephews.. Great for kids of all ages! They love to use crayons for colorimg etc. Definitely recommend!

• sammie01 By  sammie01
    09.15.19

I love Crayola, they seem to be the most pigmented crayons. I use them for my son as well!

• sassyladyLS By  sassyladyLS
    09.07.19

#1 Crayons

I love doing my christmas collage wall during the holidays I draw pictures and i always use crayola crayons because there are many diverse colors and my pictures always come out brightly colored.

• MyGuin By  MyGuin
    08.28.19

Great product

Absolutely wonderful and the built in sharpener is great so you can keep them thin enough for fine details

• vhshay By  vhshay
    08.14.19

TBT!

These are the best Crayons! I remember these from a kid and although it wasnt the best sharpener, it was fun to remember how many colors there were and how much fun i had using them.

• Brittholt12 By  Brittholt12
    08.06.19

Best Brand of Crayons

I recently purchased the anniversary set of 64 crayons which came with a cute tin to keep the crayons in. Overall crayola crayons have great pigmentation. The tin was necessary because I had volunteered to help with a child care for a small gathering, and I needed a good way to keep track of all the crayons. Another added bonus is the built in sharpener because I tend to break crayons.

• Surrender1 By  Surrender1
    08.06.19

Nice and has beautiful colors

I really like this Crayola. It is total of 64 and has all the colors in it and as a bonus has a sharpener too. I bought this for my child. She was happy to use this and do coloring. I would buy this again as needed

• Kissmekatedelta88 By  Kissmekatedelta88
    08.04.19

I love the 64 crayon set. The built in sharpener is fabulous!

• ShanaT120510 By  ShanaT120510
    08.04.19

The only brand I trust!

I love the Crayola brand when it comes to showing my artistic side. It?s the ONLY brand that?s worth using when it comes to colors. The 64 pack is perfect because it has colors you wouldn?t think you?d ever use but come in handy when you really want to out-do yourself and coloring capabilities. Crayola has the best coloring quality which is the reason I continue to buy its products for myself and my children. I love that it?s crayons are nontoxic and I enjoy the built in sharpener because my kids are rough on crayons and they tend to snap in half and the sharpener has really helped save me money and headaches!