MiO  Liquid Water Enhancer

MiO Liquid Water Enhancer

4.2
              Rated #126 in Beverages
66 Reviews 4.2/5 stars

Oh my goodness, the tangerine flavor it wonderfully addictive! What a unique flavor profile for a water enhancer. I make sure to keep on eat my desk at all times!

I love the entire concept of MiO. I was given a free sample bottle of the new Blueberry Lemonade, and let me tell you ...a little goes a long way! If you prefer a subtle flavor, only use a couple of drops. If you prefer your drinks tasting like the melted remains of a popsicle, keeping adding. The idea that you can control the level of flavor I find particularly innovative over pre-measured to-go packets. Being a "liquid water enhancer", you also don't have to worry about dissolving issues or powder residue in your glass/bottle which for me personally is a BIG deal. So far I have also purchased both energy varieties and I'll admit I have not fully inspected what the "energy" ingredients actually are, but I do feel a bit peppier after drinking either flavor. Not to the extent of a full cup f coffee, but enough to get away from the Xbox and do some laundry. :) The travel-friendly size is perfect for a the car, your purse of even a back-pocket, making it even more desirable. So, if you're in drink mix aisle battling between Crystal Light and MiO, go with MiO everytime. Don't be fooled by the size of a CL box. MiO has lasted much longer in my household than any CL flavor, and this is a house of constant water drinkers!

Little pricey at $4 a bottle, however, it's amazing and if you are like me a little goes a long way! The sweet tea is delish and the orange/tangerine flavor tastes just like McDonald's orange drink. Yum. I love that its zero calories. I drink a ton of it at work to keep my water intake up and I will drink it at home when everyone is is having soda.

This is the only way I can get my husband to drink actual water.

This is such a great way to spice up your ordinary water, great for geting water haters to re-hydrate

You would think that with such a tiny bottle, you wouldn't get much out of it. But I just had to give it a try, and to my surprise, it was great! The taste is great, and it does last a good amount of time! It's portable and convenient!

I love this stuff. I like the fact you can make it as strong or as weak as you want. I don't like my mixes too strong. I find the packets for other mixes are way too strong. I try to mix one packet with one liter or water rather than 16oz. If only have a 16 oz bottle, that's not very convenient. With the Mio, I don't have to worry about that. I just squirt as much as I want into the bottle and it's great.

I think this is a great product as you can flavor your water however you like, just a hint of flavor with a drop or two or a sronger flavor with a squirt or two. We have tried a few of the varieties and the fruit punch is our favorite. It is a bit pricey, but it lasts for a while if you don't go to crazy with it.

My husband likes barely any flavor, I love water semisweet, and my kids want full flavored. MiO is a lifesaver for us!

Healthy Habit Champion! Mio is literally the only way I can get myself to drink enough water throughout the day! It's SO darn good. Flavorful and portable (bonus: the cap ACTUALLY stays on, so no messy purse incidents)... I love that I can have a yummy drink whether I'm out and about (just by buying a water bottle) or at home. I keep one at my desk too, usually the Energy variety! My whole fam loves Mio and whether you're watching your sugar intake or watching your expenses, there's no better way to change your habits (for me, it's hydration and cutting extra expenses) -- too easy.

I bought this product because I had coupons and it was on sale. I am so glad that I tried it! I dont usually like anything that has artificial sweetners in it, but this was awesome! I now keep one in my purse to use on any occasion!

I love the taste of Mio Liquid Water Inhancer, it certainly improves the taste of just plain ol water, it has the right sweetness and flavor and does not add calories the flavors taste just like what the flavor is meant to be and you had adjust the strength of the flavor to your liking and this little bottle last a very long long time, I have had my Mio for about a year now and still have enough for one more water bottle, which is a big stainless steel water bottle, it's convenient and easy to take along with you, the only problem with Mio is that it is very expensive but as I mentioned last a very long time.

I have tried several of the MIO flavors and I love the Sweet Tea! It really tastes like sweet tea! I also like blueberry lemonade. I do have to say that I have not yet found a fruit flavor that I like.

Great product to help increase your water intake. Also love that you can taylor it to your liking.

LOVE