Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Perfume Review | SheSpeaks

• amandaripsam By  amandaripsam
    05.31.21

I received samples from influencer program years ago and loved that it has this light floral scent but use only a little at a time. Spray and walk under a mist. Or little dabs on the wrists. I highly recommend it to my friends

• aliciamarie3 By  aliciamarie3
    05.27.21

Okay

Gorgeous bottle but not my scent. It was overpowering and too floral. I felt like it needed some fresh or citrus notes to even it out.

• TheMaven By  TheMaven
    05.25.21

Feel-good fragrance

Is it weird to have a fragrance make you feel good about yourself? Flowerbomb is my all-time favorite and has been for 13 years. It is feminine without being too sweet or too overpowering, yet it has staying power. I can't say enough good things about this one.

• aowens16 By  aowens16
    06.26.17

Smells so yummy

I am absolutely obsessed with this fragrance. I found it in a Cosmo magazine and have loved it ever since. It is what I wear most of the time.

• pagnl5lemons By  pagnl5lemons
    06.13.16

I recently got a sample smell at the Mall of this perfume. I liked it so i bought it as a graduation gift for my cousin. I liked it so much I went back and bought a bottle for myself.

• bigdogs By  bigdogs
    06.03.16

Love Love Love, as you can tell it is my favorite. My husband likes it too.

• Cmbcpa By  Cmbcpa
    03.14.16

My other #1 fragrance. Love Flower Bomb. Scent is NOT overpowering but subtle and light. Very pretty. Similar to Angel, but different as it is lighter. Beautiful and aromatic.

• ajwatkins78 By  ajwatkins78
    11.12.15

This is one of my favorite scents! It has a sweet musky smell. It's in a cute bottle and if you but a kit you get a cute pink box with a black ribbon! It's expensive but so worth the money! I bought mine a year ago and still have over half the bottle left.

• Gennylovespink By  Gennylovespink
    08.28.15

Decent smell, not my taste but smells good. The bottle looks classy and I would give it a second try and see if I like it or not

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    08.25.15

I LOVE THIS SCENT. Wale was not kidding that this is beloved. It's incredible and lasts forever with tons of compliments. It's great for all ages, really. It's floral and bright.

• midnightblue By  midnightblue
    05.19.15

Top on my list of fragrances. If you are looking for a nice long lasting fragrance this is the winner. Smells amazing and everyone will ask what you are wearing

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

One of my favorites. Love it.

• mwritesabout By  mwritesabout
    09.25.14

I must be the only person in the world who doesn't like this stuff. It smells overpowering and sickly to me. Yuck.

• onenac By  onenac
    04.22.14

smell so good , I really like it

• Sunday02p By  Sunday02p
    12.08.13

My favorite scent! I always get compliments each time I wear it. For me, it seems to last all day unlike others.