Diva Cup Model 2

Diva Cup Model 2

4.7
              Rated #6 in Feminine Care
38 Reviews 4.7/5 stars

This was my first experience with a menstrual cup. I loved the idea that I wouldn't be filling up the landfills and that I would save money. I also loved the idea of not having to worry about it for 12 hours. BUT my experience was not that wonderful. It was painful no matter how much I messed with it and changed it's position. I leaked a lot until I got the hang of it and even after that I still wore a pantyliner because I worried about leakage. I ended up researching more cups and went with a different one.

Still not leak-proof or bladder friendly I have been using this product now for a year, and I must say at first it looked to be a great product. I have given it some to see if I can adjust, but it isn't friendly to the bladder at all. It seems to put a lot of pressure, and it also depends on what position your cervix is in ( high or low) as to how well the suction is. I would like to see a product with a broader rim and less cup for a more secure and comfortable fit (maybe I will try Tampax starter if I could get a hold of one).

I loved the idea of a cup and don't get me wrong the diva was my first cup I bought worked great when I could get it to open. Was a little on the soft side was comfortable but struggled with many folds to get it to pop open. Had to switch to a cup that was a little firmer and have no more issues with any folds to get it to pop open. I have been using cups for 4 years now and will never go back to tampons or pads again. I am however thinking of trying the tampax cup just so expensive if your not happy with it. We will see cause I really love the my cup now.

It's a bit confusing/challenging to use this product at first (but hey, we all took a while to learn to insert a tampon, too!). However, it's so much more cost effective than buying all the tampons and pads and creates far less waste. This also makes the male members of my family happy because it eliminates the issue of bathroom trash odors and unpleasant sights from feminine products. Plus there's the fact that you can safely sleep with it in- biggest bonus!

Great product however I had leaking on multiple occasions due to super heavy flow.

No surprises or odor I bought the divacup when fred Meyers had a coupon for it. I was thinking about switching from pads/tampons for a while. I weighted the pros and cons of using the divacup as my changes in period had started to shift to lighter flows. After a few months of reading reviews from several sites I decided to throw in the towel. It's now my second cycle using the divacup and I'm loving it. I can get up and flow through my day without carrying around spare panties or pants. No worry about surprise leaks either. So far I give 4 stars. I wish i could give a 5 star but I'm still getting used to the cup insertion.

Best friend I have had this for a few years now, and I love it! I currently own model.1, I am thinking of maybe changing to model 2. Just for better coverage. I love that you don't necessarily feel it. I love that there is no funkiness to it, you literally insert, do your thing and then remove/dump as need it. I also rinse them out in between changes (as much as possible). Other than minor (recent) inconveniences, I have recommended the cup to my sisters and they love it. Definitely a must try! Perfect, environmentally friendly period protector. No more rashes ( pads would irritate my skin) and no more tampons (not environmentally friendly and most have chemicals that can be harmful, specially through vaginal absorption.

Diva cup all the way. I love this product. It was a little hard to get used to at first but after a couple of trys getting it in, it works very good. A little messy getting the full cup out, but I will keep using it. The feel of having it inside me reminds me of when I used a diaphragm to keep from getting pregnant before I switched to the pill for birth control.

Must buy I love these cups they are comfortable they have also reduced my cramping since using them you don?t feel with why wearing they do not stretch you out they like form against your vaginal wall but once you get use to this product it?s a breeze every month

LOVE LOVE LOVE MY DIVA CUP I researched a lot before trying the diva cup I had lots of people say it was hard to get the hang of others say it leaked I've been amazed at how easy it was for me I had no leaks it was easy to insert easy to clean no having to change it 10 times a day I would definitely recommended it to anyone wanting to try

Best option to date CW - Personal details of intimate nature. This is a very blunt and honest review of this product in hopes of helping others. I bought my DivaCup model 2 after some extensive research. I have had a hemorrhaging problem since I started my period 28 years ago, maxing out at approx 120ml on the average "heavy" day. I only switched to tampons in my 20s because of my work conditions and the availability of Tampax's Ultra Pearl tampon. Still, after having my daughter my cycle changed again and my flow became erratic. Tampons came at the risk of either severe leakage or sticking due to sudden lack of flow. So I took a chance. I love my DivaCup. I did break down and bought a second one so I can keep a spare on me for days when I know I absolutely will not have access to a private bathroom between changes. (Several reasons there, not limited to suddenly losing sensation in my hands, and allergies to ingredients in most of the wipes you can use with menstrual cups in place of washing them.) There are times it leaks, but that comes down to my hemorrhaging problem which can exceed the very large capacity of the cup and my anatomy. (Careful of lower body or full body stretches if you have a particularly strong pelvic floor muscle and are on a heavy flow or clotting day.) The top line reads 15 but you can get approx 30 ml of fluid in the cup before it leaks. If it exceeds the top line you risk some leakage and it can be messy to remove, you can find how to remove it with minimal spill with usage and time. But honestly, I find fingers are easier to clean up than thighs and clothing so it's an acceptable trade-off. With every feminine product comes risks of some sort. I recommend you do your own research and weigh the pros, cons, and options. There are a lot of amazing YouTube video reviews on the different cups out there.

Wow I have been using my diva cup since 2013. I really enjoy it for camping and hiking its just alot easier to deal with than tampons and pads.I have a very heavy period and have to chang it about every 4 hours as apposed to every hour with a super tampon.It can be a bit messy to remove so I suggest having wet wipes or a water bottle if you are using it in a public bathroom.I do this so I dont have to wash it in the sink infront of everyone.it did taje me 4 or five cycles to figure it out and have it stay leak proof. I will definatley repurchase this menstrual cup when mine wears out

Worry free period This cup has been a real game changer. You can actually go out for the entire day without thinking about your period once. I did have to trim down the stem. I did buy the extra cleaner with this product.

Never going back! Absolutely amazing, a little hard to put in not gonna lie but once you get the hang of it you can save thousands of dollars, these things last forever and I mean forever. It is so easy to clean and store!!

Love the Diva Cup I love my Diva Cup. I have tried a few different types of cups which were too flexible so it would not seal properly. The diva cup is easy to insert and remove. It is also leak free. I had friends say that the Diva cup was horrible but instead I tried it anyways and this is all I use now.