Skippy Creamy Peanut Butter

Skippy Creamy Peanut Butter

4.4
              Rated #25 in Condiments Oil & Dressing
54 Reviews 4.4/5 stars

An everyday standard at our house for our oldest daughter's PB&Js. She occasionally will ask for Crunchy, but prefers creamy 80% of the time.

Creamy Skippy is all we eat! Plain, PBJ, fruit, it's good all and every way!

Skippy is the only brand we use in our house. It is creamy with out the extra layer of oil that comes in some brands. Is great for baking, toast, and PB and J sandwiches!!!!

Great for recipe work and baking, also fun and easy for the kids to use. Nice creamy texture.

Best tasting peanut butter. I've tried all the brands and this one is, by far, preferred by my family!

Omg this is my fav I LOVEEEE skippy creamy peanut butter extra crunchy!!!!!!

my childrens favorite

Grew up eating this product I love peanut butter

Great peanut butter. I'm not a big fan of peanut butter, but I do like this..it has a better taste than most peanut butter.

This skinny guy (butter) is always in my pantry...

Super creamy and delicious. I always spread on toast and add bananas.

This is my favorite oh so creamy sometimes in the mood for some extra nutty ness I am a long term fan

This has always been my go to Peanut butter. I love the taste, there is never any oil sitting on top, and I like the price.

It's so yummy! I like that it's not hard to spread. :D I like it better than JIF.

Jiffy peanut butter is the creamiest, love the taste, I eat it every morning with an apple and it's great protein too.