WEN Cleansing Conditioner Review | SheSpeaks

• SGhent By  SGhent
    01.17.16

I am a Wen girl love this it makes your hair feel so soft and it looks great

• mrschadwick By  mrschadwick
    10.28.15

Fine Hair// This product didn't make my hair feel clean. It removed all the body and volume from my hair and it made it very oily in appearance.

• KayBry0128 By  KayBry0128
    09.15.15

It makes my hair fall out not recommended! I have stopped using it and hair is doing much better!

• HairDiva By  HairDiva
    06.30.15

I have used Wen for almost 10 years, and my hair is just not right without it. I have fine, straight hair, and Wen is the only thing that lets me go a day without washing it. I'm a hairdresser, and I do tell my clients that I use whatever product our salon uses. The truth is, I only use Wen. If someone is having a problem with hair loss, you might want to get your thyroid checked, or take some biotin. There are a lot of reasons a person can suffer hair loss that wouldn't have anything to do with their shampoo.

• llittizzio By  llittizzio
    03.21.15

I have to say that when I first tried Wen, my hair looked and felt great. Then after the second try, I noticed that there seemed to be a lot more hair in my brush when I dried it. By the third time, there were clumps of hair coming off my scalp when I towel dried it. After a bit of online research, I found out that a lot of people seemed to be having the same issues. So, I called and cancelled. Unlike other reviewers, I had no issues with customer service, they were polite and accommodating, quickly refunding my money and cancelling the account - and the woman I spoke with even acknowledged that other customers had called with the same complaints. Recently I found another brand - Renpure - that is working wonders for my hair. It isn't as thick and luxurious as Wen, but if I use it the right way (quite a lot of product, add a little water, let it sit, rinse very well) it's giving great results. All I'm using for product now is a little more in my towel dried hair prior to blow drying. The best thing - I can buy it at Target for $6.99 a bottle!

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    03.16.15

Love this when I can afford it!

• rainyleonorlake By  rainyleonorlake
    03.15.15

This is the best hair product I have ever used. It really defines and hydrates my natural curls. I have spent so much money on finding the right product for my natural hair. I am in love! Wen is one of a kind!

• shemica By  shemica
    09.23.14

When I first tried it I was like...this better work...then I was shocked...now I am a believer lol

• biffiwoosiemom By  biffiwoosiemom
    09.22.14

I used Wen it smelled great but was too heavy for my hair.

• Liz032063 By  Liz032063
    09.22.14

I used to use it and I loved it! It's just a little on the pricey side.

• jkrolison By  jkrolison
    09.22.14

Absolutely will not use anything else! I've been using this product for a little over a year now. I have naturally wavy & frizzy hair & the cleansing conditioner relaxes that frizz & makes it shine. I'm always being asked what I use. I haven't been a big fan of their other products but I 100% recommend the conditioner. Try Cranberry Mint!

• lovedeals73 By  lovedeals73
    02.15.14

I tried it for two weeks and I was disappointed with the results. My hair was more tangle and drier than before I start it using it.

• sweattb By  sweattb
    02.13.14

I love this and have been using it for about 4 years. You either love or hate this product. Most that hate it have not used it properly. I will tell you, I have baby fine, thin hair and it makes a world of differance. It really helps with tangles as well. My hair is like a wet cotton ball after a shower and this cuts the tangles by 90 percent. NO lies! My daughter is 14 and tried it. It really helped her hair but she quit using it because "it was too much work". I think she will be going back to it shortly. We have been through about 12 shampoo brands and she is not finding a better result.

• grausoamber By  grausoamber
    02.13.14

At first I thought the price was a little high. I decided to give Wen a try and am SO happy that I did! This took me from 15 hair products and trying new things every month down to 3 products. I would tell anyone to use the Wen hair care line!

• elliefoust By  elliefoust
    11.05.13

When you use WEN properly, flow the directions and use enough it works wonders. Lathering soaps have not touched my hair in over three years and it has never been healthier. I only order my WEN from QVC or Chaz Dean's business website. The try it free for a month blah blah blah sites are just that. A scam. Order it properly and you will have the best customer service out there. I would recommend wen to every person I know, and I do. I will never use traditional shampoo or conditioner until it is my ONLY option.