Kraft Homestyle Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner

Kraft Homestyle Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner

4.2
              Rated #22 in Grains Pasta & Side Dishes
50 Reviews 4.2/5 stars

I LOVE Mac and Cheese! And this one, defiantly made number one in my book.

My whole family LOVE this. It's really delicious, and much nicer than the boxed variety, which my kids really don't like much. I served it as a side dish recently when we had family over and people thought I'd made it from scratch!

Loved this I added the suggested cheddar cheese on top and it was just perfect. Entire family loves it.

I really enjoy this Mac & Cheese! It mixes it up a littles since it comes in different flavors.

I too love this product!! We have always been a Kraft Mac and Cheese family. I love to buy this for something a little different and my whole family loves it!!

This macaroni is delicious. I was skeptical at first and thought it may taste like a boxed macaroni and cheese product. Boy, was I wrong! It tastes like my home made macaroni that I bake in the oven. It even has breadcrumbs to sprinkle on top. I had my neighbor over for dinner last week and she loved it so much she went to the store the next day and bought 3 bags. Definitely a hit!

my husband who is a picky eater loves this!! Tastes just like the homemade mac and cheese my grandma use to make!

I absolutely love this. It taste like homemade. Very easy to prepare.

We love this! Like homemade, but MUCH quicker!

This stuff is fab!!! Love the crust.

I love the new Homestyle Kraft Mac & Cheese. The kids all love it too!

My husband is the fussiest eater!! He thought this was homemade and loved it!!

My family absolutely loves this mac and cheese. I bought it b/c it was free with a coupon, and then when I realized that I didn't have to bake it, I was over the moon!! Gotta love a product that is easy to make that gives the impression that you've been slaving away all day!

I couldn't wait to try ! Was very happy with it. We had the bacon added and it was scrumptious!

Just scrumptious! I've never had homemade macaroni and cheese but this was delicious and extra creamy.