Gorilla Glue

Gorilla Glue

4.4
              Rated #12 in Other
40 Reviews 4.4/5 stars

Messy. DOES NOT work on EVERYTHING.

Pretty good for most everything, just don't use too much!!

Repairs loose edging on countertops and re-faced cabinets nicely, but very messy to work with. Caused a rash on my hands above the gloves...not fun.

I fouhd this no better or worse than crazy glue. Plus after I put it away for a while, it all dried up!

It works great....I love it...less messy than other glues.

I have always wondered able the gorilla glue now that I have read some of the reviews I'm planning on trying this product. Thanks She speaks for the reviews.

This glue works, but be careful!!!!! I dripped a dime size amount on my counter top and didn't notice until it was dry! 5 years later it is still sticking and won't come off!!

Works great but very messy.

Really works great to repair almost anything!

This is a good product to have at home. With a big family and all my kids they tend to drop and break many things. The glue works great and can work on many products.

good stuff

I really like this glue. Great to keep around the house for quick repairs.

We use this all the time to glue things back together. The key is to let it sit for 24 hours after you glue.

It is a great product! If you use it carefully and put the right amount, it glues anything together perfectly. It isn't messy at all. No strong odors either!

I always keep this on hand. It does tend to swell a little, so use it sparingly.