TRESemme Shampoo and Conditioner Review | SheSpeaks

• DerrickKJ By  DerrickKJ
    02.17.21

Best bang for your buck!!

I?ve been using several different shampoos for years, but this one is my mainstay. It leaves my hair super soft and full of moisture without weighing it down. I usually vary between this one and ?Deep Clean? when my hair feels extra oily.

• Adefull4255 By  Adefull4255
    01.02.20

I love the tresemme line it?s fantastic! The products are inexpensive.

• SLLYON By  SLLYON
    10.09.17

Great shampoo

I love Tresemme hair products, they smell fresh and clean and leave my hair feeling nourished and well cared for. I love the versions made especially for brunettes the best.

• droberts78 By  droberts78
    10.08.17

Love

I don't use any other shampoo or conditioner except Tresemme. I like the way it makes my hair feel and gives it a nice shine.

• Kcntrl1 By  Kcntrl1
    07.10.16

This is the only brand of shampoo and conditioner I buy. The pump bottles are my favorite.

• Heathernicole86 By  Heathernicole86
    10.29.15

The shampoo and conditioner leave my hair feeling soft and clean and feels so healthy and it smells great!

• Emilymanley By  Emilymanley
    10.22.15

Love the products and i appreciate the variety offered for different hair types. There is a product for everyone. I have tried several different types, my hair has been soft and healthy without breaking the bank!

• jacezara23 By  jacezara23
    09.07.15

I love the Tresemme brand! You get a lot for what you pay for, and it is in the budget. Leaves my hair feeling silky smooth, and smells good too. I usually get the 2 in 1:)

• Melisa01 By  Melisa01
    08.19.15

The shampoo is great it is a good moisturizing shampoo make a your hair shiny

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.19.15

Tresseme is pretty good. I think of it as a little more of an upscale hair product for salon quality compared to many other brands out there. I love the smell and love that I have huge bottles so they will last!

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    05.19.15

Love the new tressesme line always smells good and works awesome. Love love love

• Jessloves3 By  Jessloves3
    05.19.15

I like this shampoo and conitioer. plus its inexpensive.

• Yanii_M By  Yanii_M
    07.10.14

not bad, good Smell. Leaves my hair feeling soft

• BonnieMiller By  BonnieMiller
    05.20.14

This is the shampoo and cond that we use.....but for color treated hair.....I love this stuff....

• MissTanya By  MissTanya
    04.26.14

For the price it smells good and is a great deal, but for damaged hair the conditioner it's anything special.