Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix Review | SheSpeaks

• rkosully By  rkosully
    07.01.20

Ghirardelli is top-notch!

I'm a huge fan of Ghirardelli chocolate bars, so I was eager to try this brownie mix. It's rich and decadent but easy to prepare. I don't mind admitting to guests that I used a brownie mix when it's a high-quality chocolatey one like this!

• DewGirl By  DewGirl
    06.09.20

Rich, Moist and Delicious!

This has to be the best brownie mix on the market. They are rich, flavorful, and super moist. The smell on them baking is mouth watering! You really can't get a better boxed brownie mix!

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.07.20

Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix is so good. I love making fudgy brownies rather than cake-like ones. The middle is the best part!

• SLLYON By  SLLYON
    04.19.20

Great brownie!

We love the Ghirardelli brand of brownies and always stock up on various flavors whenever they go on sale. Blends easy, makes wonderful rich chocolate brownie.

• MissBabble By  MissBabble
    01.10.19

Sinfully Delicious

To be honest one of the most delicious brownies I've ever made! Just the smell of them, when they're ready to come out of the oven, makes my mouth water. My son absolutely loves them and so does the rest of the family. Very Addicting.

• MJDilla By  MJDilla
    01.09.19

So good!

Hands down the best boxed brownie mix on the market!

• Nelsonj By  Nelsonj
    07.18.16

HEAVEN IN A BOX

OMG SOFT CHEWY BROWNIES ONE OF THE BEST BRANDS MY FAMILY ENJOYS IT ALOT

• Honestlymydear By  Honestlymydear
    07.17.16

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

OMGGGG This is toooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's all I have to say.

• momo1412 By  momo1412
    07.17.16

Perfect brownies every time

These are my FAVORITE brownies in the world! I am an avid baker, and very picky, so I'm usually the type to say that homemade is always better, but...these brownies beat my homemade ones every time. They are so fudgey and delicious, and incredibly easy to make. I want to make and eat the entire box all by myself (but thankfully I have friends and family to help me eat it all). It never lasts more than two days around here.

• khall01 By  khall01
    06.07.16

Heaven in a Box

Extremely rich in flavor and I always get compliments when I bring these to a party. Amazing with a raspberry icing on top!

• MistressSaucebox By  MistressSaucebox
    06.02.16

Guilty pleasure

I'm slightly ashamed to say that these are my guilty pleasure. I don't allow myself to let go very often, but when I do, it's half a pan of these bad boys in one sitting. Dark chocolate + brownies + my homemade raspberry dipping sauce(I got the idea from Red Robbin) = 30 minutes of pleasure that's well worth the workouts afterwards.

• thereserosen15 By  thereserosen15
    04.28.16

Absolutely delicious! So chocolatey. Just can't get enough of it.

• freebiesndeals By  freebiesndeals
    03.10.16

This is a really good brownie mix. Very moist and delicious, only downfall is that you have to make such a small pan. I normally make my own brownies but these are good when you don't want to make them from scratch.

• Helenkayhawk By  Helenkayhawk
    01.29.16

These are definitely our family's favorite brownies. They are a 'go to' item for many pot lucks and other last minute events. Try cutting off 5-10 minutes of baking time to avoid any hard as bricks consequences. They make great brownie ice cream sandwiches.

• Deemariexo By  Deemariexo
    01.21.16

Absolutely my favorite brownies!!! After using other brands in the past, these are the only brownies I will make now!