Chobani Greek Yogurt | SheSpeaks

• Tammy97229 Tammy97229
    06.29.20

Great Flavor!

This is my go to yogurt! I love how smooth and creamy the Chobani Greek Yogurt is! It has a great flavor and comes in a variety of flavors! My family loves it!

• stylinstar53 By  stylinstar53
    07.01.20

Chobani

Flavorful, creamy and decadent, Chobani is one of my favorite, go-to yogurt brands! Not only are their products versatile and tasty, they also are an altruistic company who donates their products and time to worthy causes and those in need.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.30.20

Chobani Greek Yogurt has a good variety of flavors to choose from. I like using the plain in recipes too.

• Tammy97229 By  Tammy97229
    06.29.20

Great Flavor!

• Ktibby214 By  Ktibby214
    06.28.20

Love Chobani!

Big fan of this brand! So many options. I eat Chobani almost every week.

• EclecticEvelyn By  EclecticEvelyn
    02.11.16

Love this!!! One if the best greek yogurts on the market.

• dhalley24 By  dhalley24
    09.26.15

I love chobani greek yogurt! And now that they're in single serving cups with a variety of flavors it makes an easy and great mid day snack to take to work that's chocked full of filling protein!

• altamontefamily By  altamontefamily
    09.18.15

We like the reduced sugar in these Greek yogurt cups as well as the amount of protein per serving. We're not very excited about the taste, however, but that's typical if you're not a fan of Greek yogurt. The pineapple one tastes really great, though, so you might want to check that out. Regardless of the taste, we continue to purchase these whenever they go on sale at Target.

• Elainemarie By  Elainemarie
    09.18.15

Cho bani is my all time favorite Greek yogurt. My favorite is the Pineapple. This is "real" yogurt not that soupy syrupy stuff. My favorite from last Fall ,pumpkin is back☺

• meAlinaandI By  meAlinaandI
    08.28.15

I personally did not really like the taste of this yoghurts. For my taste it seems to have a weird aftertaste. On the other hand, my hubby likes it.

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    08.25.15

These are not all that they are cracked up to be tome. It's pretty good yogurt for those who don't like real yogurt. I find their yogurts too sweet/sugary and not packing the same amount of protein and calcium as other less-sweetened brands.