China Glaze Nail Polish Review | SheSpeaks

• Elliegirl By  Elliegirl
    03.22.19

True of many polishes.

I love China Glaze nail polish, there are so many beautiful colors to choose from. I do have to use 2 or 3 coats but that can be true of many polishes. It really depends on how dark or how light you want your nails to be.

• Rosymw By  Rosymw
    03.01.17

beautiful colors & great quality

Wonderful color options and quality. I never have issues with chipping or looking streaky. This is definitely one of my favorite polish brands!

• Aaliyahlove By  Aaliyahlove
    11.02.16

One of the best brands out

I tried China Glaze the other week and I went and bought every shade of blue I could get my hands on.

• Lyndsey_frost By  Lyndsey_frost
    10.01.16

Pricey

These polishes are great and there are so many cool colors. They are a little pricy tho

• PaigePanacea By  PaigePanacea
    09.22.15

This nail polish works pretty well. It is longer lasting than most and the colors to choose from are endless.

• katiecourtney By  katiecourtney
    09.21.15

I have this in the color displayed, Breakfast at Tiffanys. I love the color and it applies pretty smoothly and evenly. Doesn't last a very long time, though, even with a good top coat. Good for an inexpensive nail color

• TamWarnerMinton By  TamWarnerMinton
    09.21.15

I love China Glaze. I have found it is the best product I can use to keep my nails from chipping after I've polished them!

• Kislam97 By  Kislam97
    08.17.15

The price is great, and so is the product. I love how there are so many products to choose from

• Amazing By  Amazing
    08.13.15

I like China Glaze polish because it has the nail strengthener in it, but most colors need 2 or 3 coats and then it doesn't take long to chip. Love's a Beach is the best one I have found so far.

• ShandiG By  ShandiG
    06.09.15

This is a great polish. Similar to Opi. The colors are vivid but still require two coats to cover. The products lasts way longer than other polishes. Although it is not anywhere as long lasting as a Gel Polish, I've had it last weeks (on toes only).

• briamichele By  briamichele
    10.05.14

This is perfect for a summer beach day

• prj1996 By  prj1996
    10.02.14

I love China glaze. Different variety of colors, all beautiful and it doesn't chip easly.

• jesleekins By  jesleekins
    10.02.14

Not my favorite polish. Did not even make it a week before I had to remove the chipped mess that was left of my manicure and that was with minimal rough housing.

• Ambyars By  Ambyars
    09.25.14

Lots of colors. Doesn't chip easily.

• demonpeepers By  demonpeepers
    08.28.14

China Glaze is some of the best polish on the market. I have never had a problem with clumping and the polish sets quickly as well. This is one of only a few polishes that seem to self level as well.