Burts Bees Lip Balm | SheSpeaks

• jassos jassos
    12.28.14

I love all natural products that are kind to me, my health and the environment. Burt's Bees delivers all that and in scents that are invigorating and keep the soft skin of my lips protected and moisturized.

• Brittany8977 By  Brittany8977
    06.23.20

Best balm

This is one of my absolute favorite balms! It makes the lips a little tingly but it stays on well and moisturizes really well. I love most anything this Brand makes and this lip balm is one of my favorites!

• darrington By  darrington
    06.13.20

great protection

This is the only lip balm that my teenager uses. We used to live in a cold region and this item provided protection from the wind and cold temperatures.

• Queeniefreebie By  Queeniefreebie
    06.12.20

TLC for your Lips

One of the best lip care products I have used. This stuff is really TLC at it's finest. It's soothes those dry lips and helps revitalize them again! Makes my lips so soft with natural ingredients. I love the packaging and know when I see the color who it's by.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.10.20

Burt's Bees Lip Balm keeps my lips moisturized. I love applying the smooth balm.

• LDBeckner By  LDBeckner
    06.10.20

the ONLY chapstick for me!!

Burt's Bees Classic chapstick is my go-to product ALWAYS!!! Besides having a stick in my pocket at all times, i also have it in multiple places ready to grab when needed + a box of 3 ready to replace any that i use up. I am obsessed with that menthol burn that tells me its working and the smell, even though its just the menthol is one of my favorites. I will never buy another chapstick ever again.

• heatherfarr By  heatherfarr
    06.09.20

So smooth and silky

I love Burt's Bees lip balm because it goes on so smoothly and makes my lips very silky. The balm feels very natural and not waxy.

• jazzycamino06 By  jazzycamino06
    06.30.19

BEST LIP PRODUCT EVER

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT i am a sucker for chapstick and this is my favorite

• vaniqua By  vaniqua
    05.11.19

A Must-Have

I love the peppermint scent that leaves an invigorating tingling sensation. The balm helps smooth chapped lips without drying. They are the perfect size to keep in your purse, coat pocket....pretty much everywhere. The natural ingredients are an added bonus.

• StinaBella By  StinaBella
    09.29.18

My go to lip balm

This lip balm works great on my lips and provides the right amount of moisture without feeling slippery. I also like the mission behind the product.

• dyan316 By  dyan316
    06.14.18

Great product

I absolutely love Burts Bees products, especially the lip balm. I love that they use natural ingredients. Plus this lip balm is so moisturizing.