Dr Pepper Diet Cherry | SheSpeaks

• yarbr012 yarbr012
    06.06.20

delicious!

This is one of my favorite diet sodas! It has no unpleasant aftertaste and I like it better than regular diet Dr. Pepper. I have a hard time finding this in stores lately though.

• jodihunter By  jodihunter
    06.07.20

No After Taste

Super yummy diet soda. There is no after taste. The cherry taste tastes real and not artificial.

• yarbr012 By  yarbr012
    06.06.20

delicious!

• miniguez7 By  miniguez7
    07.30.16

First soft drink that I have ever tasted that did not have a diet taste to it. If you don't like to drink diet soda's but need to try this.

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.17.15

I really like this kind of cherry flavor Dr. Pepper. and even the original one. I think diet tastes just as good as the original!! This taste of pop is like no other soda out there.

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.17.15

• kianavandeezy By  kianavandeezy
    11.24.14

Diet sodas are my jam because I'm not a fan of those sugary regular sodas. And most diet sodas can be such a let down to me, but this one tastes just as great as regular Dr. Pepper Cherry, without all of that unneeded sugar.

• AquaSurf00 By  AquaSurf00
    11.20.14

My favorite soda of all time...enough said!

• minne-lady By  minne-lady
    04.08.14

Dr. Pepper is a guilty pleasure, but with this no-calorie, cherry version, there's no guilt, just great taste and refreshment.

• Autumn0315 By  Autumn0315
    10.02.13

Dr. Pepper is one of my favorite soft drinks. I especially love the Cherry Dr. Pepper. It is sweet but not to sweet.

• kheymann By  kheymann
    08.01.13

Dr. Pepper is made from 23 Flavors, while they do not tell us what they are, it is considered a fruit soda. I do prefere the Cherry over the regular Diet Dr. Pepper, but I also believe, it could have more Cherry "kick" to it. The taste for me is gone as I swallow it, kind of like it teases the taste buds then poof. When they had Diet Cherry Vanilla it tended to seem to last longer. That being said though, I would still give it a high mark of 4.5 out of 5. Can always add cherries to it.