Sister Schubert's Dinner Yeast Rolls

Sister Schubert's Dinner Yeast Rolls

4.7
              Rated #4 in Bread & Baking Goods
47 Reviews 4.7/5 stars

These are so gross. I would never buy for my family again.

Aweful

These rolls are delicious....tastes like rolls grandma used to make

You will like them

This year will be the first time I will try Sister Shubert's rolls, since I usually make my own dinner rolls

These are the best frozen yeast rolls I've tried so far and my husband usually devours a fair share when we have them with dinner. It's so homey to have that fresh-baked aroma wafting through the kitchen. Their texture is soft and light with just a slight thin crust on top.

These rolls are delicious! Of course homemade rolls are best, but these come a very close second.

they are good if you can not buy fresh from the bakery i say buy thses not the ones from the refrig section in the can.

Love! They are delicious, quick, and convenient! They taste as close to homemade as you can possibly get out of frozen rolls!

great wonderful homemade taste

My mom got me started eating this brand but in the tin pan. The whole family LOVES them. You can also get them with the sausage in the middle. Makes a wonderful breakfast on those mornings when you don't have a lot of time and need to eat on the go!

I love sisters their products are wonderful they always deliver that old fashion homemade taste but are quick and easy to fix keep up the excellent product

These are the best dinner rolls I have ever devoured. They are easy to make but you don't have to tell your guests that.!!!!

I've been a Sister Schubert's customer since around 2000. They're incredible rolls that taste homemade - you can't beat that! They also can be used to create some truly amazing garlic rolls!

I just love these rolls the only thing is that we only use them for big family get togethers