Healthy Choice  Frozen Dinners

Healthy Choice Frozen Dinners

3.9
              Rated #107 in Frozen Foods
27 Reviews 3.9/5 stars

The worst I tried several varieties when they were on sale at my local supermarket; they're all disgusting. The vegetables seem only partially cooked, and there are always fibrous, stringy vegetable bits that are inedible. They smell awful while cooking. The sauces, provided in miserly quantity below the plastic steamer insert, tend to be weak and watery. Overall, the meals are bland and tasteless, too (unless the flavor profile is sour or bitter, which has happened). Does whoever created these think that spices and seasonings are unhealthy? For about the same price, I can buy a can of Amy's soup, which is so, so much better and has much less packaging. Worse, I'm always hungry again 30 minutes later. 10/10 don't recommend, and I won't purchase these again.

Chicken Bone Found In Meal I literally found a chicken bone in my frozen meal.. Definitely made me lose my appetite. It was the Healthy Choice Simply Steamers Grilled Chicken Pesto and Vegetables. Just a heads up in case it happens again.

I have tried several flavors of this brand, and i have to say i have not liked one. The portion is ok, but i still feel very hungry after about 30 min. I stopped bying them after one flavor made me gag from the smell and it just so happens the seasame chicken was the flavor that made me gag.

These are ok. Not terrible, but not my first choice for a meal.

I like their varieties but i hate that they upset my stomach. I would love to eat them for lunch but i can't as often as i'd wish.

I like to get these for lunch. They are easy and fill me up. However i feel that the chicken tastes funny. Only this brand too. I usally eat around it.

These dinners are a bit flavorless - not bad, but not my favorite.

Love em. They have many varieties that I think taste great. Love the lobster and cheese ravioli. The turkey meal is also great. My step dad has been taking these as lunch to work for YEARS! Swears by em.

I have tried many varieties and I loved them all! A good choice!

Healthy Choice Frozen Dinners are pretty good! I don't buy them a lot, but when I do I find them to be delicious. I think there were only a few I didn't like the taste of. Overall they are a good quick lunch option.

I tried the healthy choice frozen dinner and I really liked it. It only had 330 calories. I got the beef Lo Mein and I was greatly surprised because I did not think that it would have much flavor. I donā??t particularly buy frozen dinners but I had an incentive coupon of great value and I gave it a try. And I was really pleased. The beef was chunky the sauce was rich with ginger and other spices and the dessert was sweet and tasty. There was only a small concern and that was that the noodles got a little softer than I would like them to be. So, over all the product is great on taste and great on health.

These are great for a lunch, for dinner, better add a large salad. I like the weight wacher points being on the packaging.

They have some great meals, they have some not that great meals... The Top Chef Chicken Pesto Pasta is great, as is the Top Chef Chicken Marinara, the Asian Potstickers are great, as are the pumpkin squash ravioli. I would recommend these flavors, but I don't venture into most of the others.

I am not a fan of frozen dinners, but these are actually pretty good. I don't quite understand the need for almost everything to include red peppers, but I just eat around them. These are MUCH better if cooking in the oven. Sacrificing a few minutes in lieu of better flavor is an obvious choice to me.

Love these... my only con is that depending on the particular meal, sometimes you get very little food in the package... so yeah, it's "healthy" because it's only a cup of food!