Old Navy Women's Performance Fleece Scarves Review | SheSpeaks

• lhardin34 By  lhardin34
    07.22.16

Old Navy scarves

Really cute. Could be a little longer for adults but great for younger girls. Still giving 5 stars since it is a great item

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Love them.

• DreamN By  DreamN
    11.07.11

I love these scarves!! They always have fun designs and colors to choose from. Wearing a different scarf with an outfit can really change it up, as well as the way you decide to wear the scarf!

• songinc By  songinc
    11.06.11

love old navy and these scarves are great!!

• Brandywww By  Brandywww
    11.04.11

What better way than to accessories this Winter! Love the colors and the cost of these Old Navy scarves. And the kids love them too! And the price is great.

• stharris529 By  stharris529
    11.03.11

Scarves are my accessory of choice. I have over 30 different scarves and when I am traveling I always pick one up. Some people collect magnets or spoons but I collect scarves. I have scarves that were my grandmother's and some from my mother. They are great for changing the look of your outfit to fit the season just by adding that splash of color. I wear my scarves in different ways as well. I will use different knots for the ones i use around the neckline and may even attach some with fasionable pins to the shoulder. I thread them through my belt loops and wear them as belts. I tie them in the back on my hair. I love the long think scarves because you can do so much with them.

• anowka12 By  anowka12
    11.03.11

I love Old Navy scarves. They are so affordable, you can buy one to go with all of your outfits.

• jennicks By  jennicks
    11.02.11

Love dressing up outfits with scarves!! Old Navy has quite a selection also! Love them

• teacher22 By  teacher22
    11.02.11

Absolutely love this soft scarf to wear with just about anything - they add style, color, and panache!!!

• stampss By  stampss
    11.02.11

Just the right size. Fits around the neck and upper chest.Not to bulky,soft too.

• barbara_wllms By  barbara_wllms
    11.02.11

I love Scarves, but just not any scarf will do for me. I like them to unique and these are bright and bold! They are so affordable that I've more in different colors as well.

• candie71 By  candie71
    11.02.11

I absolutely love scarves, all kinds and colors and fabrics. They are the one accessory you can wear with anything. They come in so many varieties, and styles that you can match one up with jeans and a tee, or something more dressy. I love this brand because of the variety and softness. Can't do without one.

• manadi007 By  manadi007
    11.02.11

I absolutely love these scarves. I don't feel the need to buy new dresses or many new tops for my jeans at regular intervals, I just wrap the colorful scarf to instantly brighten up an old outfit. Well.....the knowledge of wearing a scarf in different ways certainly helps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• okiegirl03 By  okiegirl03
    11.02.11

I love Old Navy scarves. So many uplifting bright colors. I love the feel of them how soft. I always buy one each year. For myself or as a gift.

• lah0707 By  lah0707
    11.02.11

I love these Old Navy scarfs! They come in a variety of colors so you can mix and match your outfit. They are super soft, never itchy which is a definite plus for me. They keep me warm and I am so sensitive to the cold.