LeapFrog Learn and Groove Musical Table Review | SheSpeaks

• Mewhitener1 By  Mewhitener1
    12.07.18

Big hit!

Baby loves this table and so does his older siblings. Taught my 5 year old the Spanish alphabet. Great purchase!

• Thom3674 By  Thom3674
    10.25.18

Worry free construction

Absolutely loved this activity center when my granddaughter was learning to stand and walk. Interactive and engaging she played with constantly. Best part was the stability of the center, I didn?t have to worry about her falling and pulling it over on herself.

• cutie720 By  cutie720
    07.31.16

Must have

Loads of fun for any toddler. Durable and reliable as a tool for standing, buttons are excitable and bright, table is captivating and an active form of entertainment. Dual language buttons add a little spice. Alphabet song is familiar to children, which makes them more intrigued and comfortable with the table. Overall, a must have.

• PUNKRAWKD0RK By  PUNKRAWKD0RK
    02.16.16

The idea behind this product was great, but pieces could easily be pulled out by small children with a chance of them putting it in their mouths!

• AmySS84 By  AmySS84
    01.24.16

A GREAT toy for toddlers! There is so much to do. It keeps them engaged and the songs are fun. It is a great way for toddlers to be encouraged to stand and walk around the table to gain more and more confidence in walking and moving around objects just their size. My son loves this toy!

• kdonohue06 By  kdonohue06
    08.27.15

This table was amazing. One table lasted through both of my kids, and this was a favorite of theirs. an educational toy that is totally worth the purchase!

• Amamdac79 By  Amamdac79
    06.27.15

My 11 month old likes this. Although she enjoys climbing on top of it more then playing with it. It plays nice music. Teaches them colors and counting. The only thing I don't like is it randomly goes off by itself if you don't turn it off.

• makeupaficionado22 By  makeupaficionado22
    06.15.15

Got this for my niece when she was 7 months old. This is one of the cutest and durable toys for kids. It can be used sitting down or standing up. It comes with 2 language modes, music, rhymes, ABCs and more. Definetly buy it for your little one or as a gift for someone else, great memories. Love Fisher Price they always deliver.

• Tiwh77 By  Tiwh77
    06.07.15

We have always loved Leap Frog super educational and fun. My little one lives the music . He dances as soon as he hears it. Holds up very nicely through the years.

• Maribonbon By  Maribonbon
    03.16.15

My daughter really enjoyed this when she was younger and I hope that my son will as well. I always kept it on carpeting, however, because it slid on my pergo flooring.

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    02.25.15

All my kids love these. So fun and easy to use. Helps with learning and development. Bright colors and fun noises and activities are attractive to the kids. Decently priced. Durable and sturdy. Easy to set up.

• sdcrisco By  sdcrisco
    11.07.14

Absolutely love this. Helped my little one be more comfortable standing on her own. Not to mention her love of music. This was an awesome product!!

• sassygirl13 By  sassygirl13
    10.22.14

i think this is a nice toy for a toddler who's learning to stand up and walk

• katbiggie By  katbiggie
    08.25.14

All 3 of our children used this and loved it. Hours of fun and entertainment!

• gulrukh By  gulrukh
    01.27.14

Perfect for a year old baby