Playtex Sport Tampons Review | SheSpeaks

• Aed8031 By  Aed8031
    12.10.19

Very good

I like to wear these when I play volleyball! Comfortable, no leakage, can?t complain

• sykick By  sykick
    08.22.19

It'll get the job done

These are likely the only tampons I didn't like. They leaked and didn't seem to last nearly as long as other lines of Playtex or even other brands. They'll work if you don't have anything else and find these on super sale or you're given one.

• justme0419 By  justme0419
    07.10.19

Need some work

I wasn't very impressed by these, and I love the brand. They seem to leak more than other tampons they make, which was a let down for me. Playtex has the right idea here, but it needs some fine tuning. They are comfortable, and attractive so I gave them a 3 out of 5. They'd be better suited for light days, or days when you don't plan on being especially active, which contradicts the name.

• aguindon By  aguindon
    07.10.19

Love this product!

I have been wearing Playtex Sport for years and absolutely love them! I'm not necessarily active but I love the shape when they open, it makes me feel safe versus just opening sideways and such!

• klr523 By  klr523
    06.28.19

These are the only brand of tampons I use! Goes in smooth and works well for active lifestyles.

• Tinah1234 By  Tinah1234
    05.22.19

My favorite tampons! Very easy and glide in. Comfortable

• Neesecolumbus By  Neesecolumbus
    07.15.18

Great item only issue is that it leaks if you have a heavy flow I wouldn?t recommend

• ACockayne By  ACockayne
    01.20.18

My favorite Tampon on the Market.

I've been using this brand of Playtex tampons probably since they came out (When did they come out again? am I showing my age?) It's the only tampon that I wear and feel comfortable wearing. Yes, they do tend to leak sometimes, but I'm also a woman with a heavy flow due to my endometriosis.

• tippydowns By  tippydowns
    09.27.17

Love this product, It is the only one I use. Can always depend on being comfortable and not worrying about leakage

• Fairie By  Fairie
    09.27.17

Comfortable Tampon Prone to Leaks

I purchased these Playtex Sport Tampons thinking that they would be a reliable brand. They are comfortable and easy to insert. I used the Super size for a medium flow & they did leak after about 2 hrs of use. I would definitely recommend using a pantyliner in addition to these tampons. Due to how comfortable they are, I probably will continue using them until I find a more reliable brand.

• laynatheissen By  laynatheissen
    01.07.17

They leak..

Comfortable to wear but they leak.. At first I thought maybe I needed to wear a super instead of a regular to avoid leakage but that wasn't the case.

• gennseng By  gennseng
    10.05.16

Good option

No one likes the fact that they have to use a tampon. Since I like tampons better than the other options I have for my period I like to have a comfortable and reliable tampon. I love the Playtex Sport in particular because of these reasons. I also like the fact that the wrapper is more durable than most and it doesn't open up in my purse.

• heathernewman By  heathernewman
    10.04.16

If you want to bleed through then buy these!

Hated these. If you have a heavy flow don't get them. I eaked out and bled everywhere. I don't really understand why they are sport tampons. They don't work as well as the regular ones.

• Tazzygal By  Tazzygal
    06.29.16

Love this must buy

absolotely love this product it is so small and compact nobody knows it is in your pocket but dont ley the small size fool u it really holds the liquide in, less leaks equall a Happy camper

• lisalt79 By  lisalt79
    06.22.16

Tampons

I would love to test and review this they cost more but feel better then others and they do their job when it comes to keeping me dry and comfortable in all day situation