Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• omgsary omgsary
    06.18.20

Hair magic!

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle leaves my usually wild and unruly curly hair feeling way more soft and considerably less frizzy. Also it smells soooo good!

• Mecombrink77 By  Mecombrink77
    06.20.20

Made my daughters hair healthy again.

I love this stuff. My daughter has very thick poofy kinky hair and nothing worked to condition her hair and help detangle it. Her hair was so damaged with bad split ends. Someone told me to give Aussie 3 minute miracle conditioner a try so I did and immediately I could tell a difference. It was easier to brush her hair and it wasn't as frizzy. I took it a step farther and got her the shampoo and conditioner. My daughters hair within 6 months was healthy and conditioned like it needed to be. I definitely recommend it.

• omgsary By  omgsary
    06.18.20

Hair magic!

• JCrutch04 By  JCrutch04
    06.11.19

Great conditioner for those days when you don?t feel like a 30min-1hr long deep conditioner.

• Sydneytaylor8 By  Sydneytaylor8
    06.02.19

My hair is so healthy bc of this!

Just found out about this conditioner this year and I LOVE IT. I get my hair dyed with bleach which is very damaging. My hair is the healthiest it?s been in years.

• doublebeezy By  doublebeezy
    11.27.18

Not really a masque

This works fine as a regular conditioner, but I don't find it to be very nourishing or softening. It does smell good, though, and the price is decent.

• Leopardmomma By  Leopardmomma
    09.27.17

Awesomeness

I love to use this when my hair needs that extra moisture. Especially in the winter when I take hot showers and it sucks the moisture out of my hair.

• hachi1 By  hachi1
    09.25.17

Aussie does the Trick with the Frizz

I have been using this miracle conditioning product for years. It's truly amazing for dry and frizzy hair! Wonderful results and much help!

• hachi1 By  hachi1
    09.25.17

Aussie does the Trick with the Frizz

• loudcassi By  loudcassi
    08.02.17

When I was growing up my mom always had one of these in the shower. I was only allowed to use it sparingly because of how tiny the bottles were. I absolutely LOVE how this stuff makes my hair feel. I use all kinds of different brands and types of shampoo and conditioner but I always keep a bottle of this in my shower for those days when my hair feels dry as heck.

• pandagirl72 By  pandagirl72
    07.27.17

Aussie 3 minute miracle conditioner

I love Aussie 3 minute miracle conditioner. I have curly hair that is also frizzy. This product makes my hair a lot more manageable. Definately helps reduce frizz. Love the scent!