Kashi Go Lean Crunch Honey Almond Flax Cereal

Kashi Go Lean Crunch Honey Almond Flax Cereal

4.3
              Rated #57 in Cereal & Breakfast Food
27 Reviews 4.3/5 stars

I like the Kashi granola bars so I wasn't surprised that I love this cereal. It has that granola crunch that I like that lasts even with my Almond milk. I especially like that it is a Non GMO food packed with protein, fiber, and whole grains.

I was pleasantly surprised at how delicious this cereal tasted and how well it stayed crunchy in the milk! I read the news while I eat breakfast, and usually, cereals become soggy, but not this one! In addition, it gave me an energy boost the entire morning!

I love this and healthy too!

The Kashi Go Lean Crunch Honey Almond Flax is healthy and my husband loves the taste. If you can find it on sale, stock up. And occassionally a coupon comes out

I received a coupon and decided to try it. This is now my fav cereal. I use it as a snack for work too.

I love the taste of this product. Very cruchy and satisfying.

I have been eating this cereal EVERY morning for breakfast for the past 3 years. I love the crunchy texture. It has plenty of almonds in it, lots of flax seed and packs a punchy crunch! While it can be expensive, go to Wal-mart or Woodmans and you will get it for under $3.

I tried my sample and I liked this cereal very much.

This is a great healthy adult cereal. I love the crunchy taste & knowing that I am eating something good for me with lots of fiber. My new favorite cereal!!!

I buy 2 boxes of this a week. Everyone in the family loves it. Great tasting and so good for you :)

I thought it was delicious, and I love that they sent me a free sample! It's great with milk, yogurt, or just plain. And for those of you looking for something healthy and filling to minch on, this is definetely a great option.

I loved this product. I got a free sample of it in today and it was really good. So good my fiance even liked it and he doesnt like ANYTHING thats good for him. Its a little less sweet then sugar smacks but the good thing about it is it doesnt get as soggy as sugar smacks does and its healthy! Loved it definitely something we will buy.

Not only is this cereal healthy for you but the flavor doesn't fall flat! It's delicious and pairs amazing with all kinds of milks from whole to soy to almond milk. I really enjoy the flavor of honey and almond mixed together and it keeps your full longer so you are not craving something ten minutes later. I also enjoy the clusters! I love cereal's with a good crunch so this one is definitely a go too. I would highly recommend people try this cereal as well as other Kashi products.. but I do have to agree Kashi products are a little pricey but it's definitely worth it if you are looking for a healthy way to incorporate fiber and protein and also get a good tasting cereal!

Its really healthy and good!

This is my all time favorite cereal, it is a staple in my house. It stays crunchy in milk, and is deliciously nutty. The puffed rice reminds me of golden crisp, but better. This is one of the only cereals I can eat and still be full 4 hours later. I love putting it into yogurt to add crunch, of course I can eat it by the handful right out of the box too. My favorite thing about this product is that it makes me want to eat breakfast every day.